إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4953
المسمى الوظيفي: ميسرة محو امية قرائية وحسابية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.05.2021
مقر العمل: الرقة
- University degree in Education faculty or relevant domain.
- Experience in working with children, in social work and outreach activities, including literacy and numeracy learning.
- Knowledge of basic principles of facilitation and positive discipline.
- Excellent nonviolent communication and organization skills.
- Motivation and energy, pro-active and willing to share and discuss ideas.
- Good team member.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to our equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- English language preferable.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable.
Facilitating LN sessions
- Work with the Education Assistant and wider Education team to develop a curriculum for Basic Literacy and Numeracy (LN) sessions according to the level of children and the needs from different groups.
- Prepare weekly plans and daily sessions to facilitate at the NFE Centre, aligned with the agreed program and objectives.
- Deliver sessions using non formal education methods as a tool to provide basic literacy and numeracy skills and prepare materials and/or visual aids suitable for the sessions and the needs of the targeted group.
- Ensure the use of good facilitation skills that make the children feel comfortable and enhance their participation and personal development according to their abilities and needs.
- Ensure that children feel comfortable and safe at all times and that they are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activities and ensure participation of children in the LN activities is non-discriminatory and activities undertaken are age and gender appropriate.
- Positively interact with children, encourage them to express their needs and follow up on their wellbeing and attendance.
- Revise sessions according to each feedback/evaluation and constantly adapt approaches and exercises.
- Ensure that caregiver/s receive regular feedback and advice on their children’s personal development.
- Report on the number of students, achievements and the supplies needed. Support the M&E team for data collection.
- Ensure that all children and caregivers are aware of our accountability/ community response mechanism.
- Bring potential referral cases for children to the attention of the Education Assistant or other our Education or Protection outreach staff.
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability through ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of our policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Unknown/غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.