إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4958
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد مسؤول مراقبة وتقييم
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31/5/2021
مقر العمل: الرقة
- University Degree in relevant subject, preferably in a topic relevant to our programme activities in Syria;
- Ability to use MS Office programs, including word and excel
- Previous experience in a humanitarian environment
- Understanding and/or experience in monitoring, evaluation and accountability
- English is an advantage.
- Commitment to program quality, accountability to the community, humanitarian ethics and meeting the needs of the most vulnerable refugees
- Good organizational skills and a proactive approach to work
- Adaptable, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and spoken English is a strong advantage
- Previous experience in report writing
- Previous experience with digital data gathering (DDG) applications. I.e – iformbuilder, Kobo, ODK, etc.
- To support the monitoring and evaluation of our programs in Syria through PDM, household visits, focus group discussions, and other data collection methods as required
- Effective participation and implementation of needs assessments, base line and end line assessments, and other evaluation tasks as required
- Provide recommendations and documenting learning for program quality improvement in line with our objectives and priorities, and support the preparation of program performance reports
- To ensure that beneficiaries, community members and other stakeholders are fully informed of the M&E processes being implemented, and are treated with respect, appreciation and courtesy.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of information collected in the M&E and program teams, and assisting with the efficient processing and analysis of data collected
- To promote and uphold best practices in all aspects of work, and promote a culture of learning within the organisation
- To communicate cordially and respectfully at all times with the community and program teams, while being both understanding and evaluative of project implementation
- To promote the use and support the function of the community accountability mechanism
- To ensure timely receipt and input as necessary of all data (population, beneficiary, assessment) from the our programme department in Syria,
- To work as part of a team; providing support where necessary in other administrative, information management or M&E tasks, and engage in skills sharing and capacity building with colleagues.
- To support other members of the M&E team by working in areas outside your base district when requested to by your supervisor.
- To support in the processing of Community Response Mechanism (CRM) information when required. This includes the collection of CRM information and it’s submission through CRM tool.
- To adhere to the standards of conduct outlined in the Programme Participant Protection Policy and our Code of Conduct.
الجهة المعلنة: Unknown/غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.