JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4971
Job Title: Project Officer مسؤول مشروع
Application deadline: 6/13/2021
Duty Station: Amuda
– Support PM and Medical Advisor in planning, managing, implementing and monitoring all the project activities;
– Tracking proper implementation according to planned indicators and report to the PM any deviation
– Organize, deliver or support seminars, training and capacity building activities in the framework of project, prepare/support the trainers in preparing training reports, providing all training related documentation and regularly monitor the training tracker in coordination with the MEAL Officer.;
– Organize and conducting assessments in project locations using different kind of tools and prepare structured assessment reports containing the findings, in coordination with the MEAL Officer and under the supervision of the Medical Coordinator, Medical Advisor and PM;
– Coordinate closely with the MEAL Officer for the correct implementation of data collection and data reporting on the supervised activities; assure the correct, safe and confidential storage of project documentation;
– Support the Project Manager with all the necessary procurements, according to the Donor’s procedures, such as request of quotations and collection of receipts/invoices of purchased equipment/items;
– Prepare and classify all the documents required for the correct implementation of the project, according to UPP procedures;
– Ensure and maintain good relationship, good communication flow and good coordination with UPP partner/s in the project; assure and maintain good relations with all project stakeholders and other UPP partners.
– Representing the project in the technical meetings and in sectorial coordination meetings not attended by the Medical Coordinator, Medical Advisor or PM.
Advertiser: UPP (Un Ponte Per)
. Working hours: Full time
NGO name: UPP (Un Ponte Per)
– Location: Amuda office (travelling and overnight stays at project locations are required)
– Experience: minimum 1-3 years
– Language required: English, Arabic and Kurdish (excellent)
– Gender: Female and Male
– Education: Bachelor Degree is an advantage
– Report to: Project Manager and Desk Officer
– Salary scale: 1000 USD – 1200 USD
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
. Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV and motivation letter, specifying “Project Officer” in the email subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
– Only CVs and letters in English will be considered;
– UPP Senior HR Officer will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.