JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4983
Job Title: Gynecologist / Al Hol Camp طبيبة نسائية في مخيم الهول
Application deadline: 12.06.2021
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
- Medical doctor (Obstetrician – Gynecologist)
- Must have at least 2 years professional experience working as an obstetrician –gynecologist he in BEMONC setting.
- Must have at least 1 year experience working in humanitarian or development contexts previous emergency response, conflict/post-conflict experience preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide hands on technical support to health providers, experience setting up and managing trainings strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Arabic and Kurdish languages and preferably English
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Must have the ability to work effectively with various personalities and departments .
1- Provide ANC, PNC, Intrapartum, emergency and post abortion care.
2- Monitor mother and neonatal health.
3- Help expecting mothers understand what to expect during childbirth and advise mothers to be on lifestyle ch0ice that promote healthy babies.
4- Run numerous tests and imaging procedures to ensure that the fetus is healthy and developing properly.
5- After delivery the OB-GYN will be responsible for monitoring the health of the child and the mother and referrals to various specialist if necessary
6- Provide clinical care for GBV survivors.
7- Ensure appropriate treatment of all beneficiaries in Al Hol camp, including those requiring clinical RH services within organization’s health program and ensure that the system for referral cases is developed and functioning efficiently and with optimal results.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.