JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5005
Job Title: Information Management Manager -NES مدير إدارة المعلومات- شمال شرق سوريا
Application deadline: 10.06.2021
Duty Station: Deir Ezzor
– Diploma (Bachelor or Master) in IT, Software engineering, information systems or computer science.
– +3 years of experience in information management.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in the NGO sector, and 2 years in a similar sector.
– Ability to use MS Office programs, specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word
– Fluency in Arabic and English is essential
– Willingness to be flexible and work long hours when required;
– Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work effectively under pressure.
– Willingness to learn and to take on extra duties as required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to build good relations both internally and externally
– Experience in report and proposal writing
– Proven financial management skills
– Commitment to the organization ethos and values
– Lead in the creation of the tools specific to each programme for the collection, processing, analysis, visualization, sharing and archiving of data.
– Provides technical support on information and data management tools and ensures their proper use by program teams.
– Ensures the quality of data collected in the field by reviewing the data collection instruments comprehensiveness and logical.
– Supports in the correct interpretation of standardized indicator into data collection instrument in liaison with MEAL Manager to collect data that meet all baseline and endine assessments for all programmes.
– Conducting necessary field visits to monitor the functionality of Digital Data Gathering devices to explore the gaps, and work closely with programme managers to continuously improve the system.
– Ensure strong data protection and data privacy measures are in place and in line with the organisation and donor policies on data protection. This includes supporting data protection risk assessments and the design and introduction of mitigation measures to address any risks identified.
– Developing high quality assessment, monitoring, evaluation and program implementation tools prioritizing functionality for program implementation teams in Syria using iFormbuilder and Zoho reports as required
– Lead IM team in cleaning and analysis of all data received regarding Syria programs, continuously strengthening an understanding of the programme use of data
– Continuous improvement of technological use in programme implementation by training programme teams in digital data gathering to improve quality of programmes.
– Liaise and coordinate with third party Information Management staff involved in the implementation of projects, including supporting our partner organizations to strengthen their information management capacity.
– Develop and update a comprehensive archive of cleaned databases, distribution records, analysis methodologies and lessons learned.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted .
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format .
the number of positions is 1
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Kindly fill out the form in the following link: https://forms.gle/uuY1TQNbEhwntQFZ6
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.