JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5035
Job Title: Protection Monitoring Assistant مساعد المراقبة لقسم الحماية – كسرى ( دير الزور)
Application deadline: 18.06.2021
Duty Station: Kessra
- A bachelor degree in sociology, law, psychology;
- 1-2 years equivalent experience in social work or research
- Belief in human rights including gender equality.
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and excel
- Experience in regular report writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and/or Kurdish. Proficiency in English preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in humanitarian work and supporting people affected by conflict.
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Eager to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions.
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Conduct mobile field visits to urban areas, camps and collective sites to meet with persons of concern (POC) within the community to better understand access to humanitarian assistance and identify individuals at risk according to the weekly work plan.
- Under the guidance of the IMO, facilitate one-on-one interviews and/or focus group discussions with POCs, key informants as well as service providers .
- Directly upload protection data onto mobile devices to produce a clear, succinct protection-focused reports and follow-up on red flag protection-related issues.
- Identify and make quality referrals with confidentiality and necessarily follow up to the relevant service provider.
- Conduct Rapid Protection Assessments in response to emergency humanitarian issues and concerns.
- Support the analysis of data and highlight humanitarian trends and concerns in reporting to the Information Management Officer
- Work to identify and support community focal points/volunteers to participate in ongoing monitoring activities and follow-up.
- Through your work to continue to strengthen organization’s relationship with IDPs, refugee and host communities and leaders in order to maintain good access to POCs.
- Supports Information Management Officer and Community Mobilization team to design appropriate and evidence-based protection interventions on behalf of the community.
- Conduct all work with respect to the Organization way and humanitarian principles of neutrality, impartiality, independence and non-discrimination.
- Conducts other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.