JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5082
Job Title: MHPSS Counselor Assistant المساعد الإستشاري للصحة النفسية الإجتماعية والعقلية
Application deadline: 17.06.2021
Duty Station: مخيم تل السمن في الرقة
- Technical degree in, psychology, or counseling or sociology a related field.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in social work or case management, preferably with mental health patients;
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of working with a refugee or internally displaced communities.
- Understanding of mental health and psychosocial issues.
- Knowledge of standard legal procedures.
- Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, well organized, network-builder, able to handle pressure well and work in cross-cultural setting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good skills on Office ( Excel , word , Access)
- Arabic and Kurdish speaker
- Female are encouraged to apply for this position .
- Conduct mental health assessments of individuals and families in covered areas by annex Medical Mobile Unit in MMUs , or referred by other agencies, develop care plans, deliver psychological intervention, and follow ups; in close cooperation with GP s and Psychiatrist .
- Conduct group psychoeducation sessions for men and women to raise awareness about Mental Health aspects and symptoms of Mental Health disorders
- Offering information, support and advocacy to individuals and families, including escorting them if necessary to relevant services.
- Work with the referring case manager/ social worker from Protection to streamline service provision and follow-up; including referrals to other PSS activities.
- Develop services mapping for targeted area in the camp and update it regularly.
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams, case conferences, working groups, and related workshops and trainings when required; also bi-weekly supervision and team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop organization programs.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.