JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5085
Job Title: HR Officer – Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) / Al Hassakah (4-5 months (maternity coverage) مسؤول الموارد البشرية ( التوظيف ) ( بدل إجازة أمومة 4-5 أشهر)- إعادة اعلان
Application deadline: 19.06.2021
Duty Station: Hasaka
College degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources or related field
Two years of experience in HR, preferably with Recruitment/Talent Acquisition.
Experience working in an international NGO context desired.
Demonstrated experience and ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context.
Proven experience in recruitment is an added advantage.
Strong organizational skills as well as interpersonal skills are necessary
Ability to work in o fast paced/changing, deadline-oriented environment.
Solid presentation and communication skills; ability to convey information effectively; solid experience providing training and staff development is a plus
Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.
Very strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Diplomatic and strong acumen in establishing positive working relationships with employees and all other stakeholders to maximize cooperation and productivity.
Fluency in English.
The HR Officer-Talent Acquisition will be responsible for filling positions that vary from short-term, emergency response, and full-time needs to meet demands of donors and programs in KRG and other Areas of Iraq. This individual will be responsible for pro-active sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking and final negotiations for open positions. S/he will also initiate and implement recruitment strategies to increase the organization’s talent pool and pipelines and will provide input to ensure the organization has diverse global talent that performs at a high level responding to the changing needs of the organization. S/he will implement organization`s “best practices” that ensure the timely selection of top talent and will recruit for talent that will support organization’s organizational culture, while contributing to organization’s position as an employer of choice.
- Under the supervision of HR Manager- Talent Acquisition, respond to recruitment position requests, be well versed in the organization Global HR Recruitment Policies, and help provide weekly, monthly and quarterly Recruitment metrics as required.
- Implement full-cycle recruitment process and directly recruit positions; develop candidate rosters, employ traditional sourcing strategies, actively network and employ innovative, creative recruiting methods to hire the best talent.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with key global stakeholders internally and externally including country program HR staff and recruiters, Partners, Universities, peer agencies, and private sector.
- Maintain all documentation pertaining to Recruitment.
- Promote the organization brand as an employer of choice in the region, with a focus on creating awareness for organization’s response to the Syria crisis.
- Expand the capacity of hiring managers and new HR or Recruitment staff to identify talent via improved interview skills & ability to specify critical needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain internal and external pipeline and roster of talent across all key areas and region.
- In collaboration with technical unit, conduct community engagement activities in line with organization’s strategies on attracting local national candidates within the community.
- Other recruitment responsibilities as assigned.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word). CVs must be in English.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.