JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5123
Job Title: Information Management and Liaison Coordinator for Nutrition Working Group (IML-C NWG)
Application deadline: 20.06.2021
Duty Station: Hassakeh (with 50% Travel to Hassakeh/DeZ/Raqqa Governorates
- University degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in NGO Sector
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and strategic planning skills required.
- Strong English and Arabic writing skills required
- The successful Information Management and Liasion Coordinator will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrated attention to details, will be committed to work long hours if needed in field conditions, with limited access to resources. S/he will have excellent computer skills, will be able to comfortably communicate in English (both in writing and speaking). S/he will be highly motivated, with initiative and capable to work without direct supervision. S/he will be willing to conduct field travels and work in ethnically and culturally diversified team.
Support the Nutrition Working Group Coordinator and partners to organize regular stakeholder meetings (phone calls, reminders), take/draft minutes, relevant information;
Collect and consolidate data on surveys, service mapping and 4Ws from various partners, prepare and update activity-info data. Submit analysis of 4Ws data to the NWGC and nutrition focal points in the NWG before every monthly meeting;
Submit regular weekly and monthly reports. Submit facility visit reports with findings and discussions with different stake-holders on regular bases;
Maintain data bases, provide data entry for Nutrition 4Ws;
Support all partners’ IMO officers updating data on 4Ws in case support is requested;
Create Dashboards and Graphic visualization for the 4Ws and support in rolling out SMART Surveys, MSNAs and data management systems in NES for 2021;
Agree and ensure appropriate stakeholders’ support in agreed guidelines implementation and delivery of nutrition packages;
Assist Nutrition Working Group Coordinator in various coordination tasks including site-visits and documenting meeting minutes, as required;
Work closely with the Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL) and Health Coordinators and IMOs, WoS Cluster IMO, to obtain technical oversight and to ensure that data collection and analysis is in line with the WoS Nutrition Cluster strategy;
Follow-up on specific requirement/issues for other sector (protection, water and sanitation, community services, camp coordination, etc.) addressing nutrition-related concerns and reporting back to the health group coordinator for appropriate actions.
Coordinate and maintain communication with key partners and stakeholders including working with a variety of national and international NGO team members and especially with the self-administration authorities for ensuring their participation and active Coordination within the working group discussions;
Provide adequate support to the implementation of the NES based Nutrition service packages with local partner capacity building initiatives while ensuring buy-in from all aforementioned key stakeholders in NES
Participate in inter-cluster/hubs meeting/discussions representing the deploying organization, and provide the necessary support in presenting the relevant data and information;
Record, document and share coordination meeting minutes;
Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in policies and procedure manuals;
Must comply with all IPC procedures relevant to COVID-19 prevention when in RI facilities or representing RI in any capacity
Working interchangeably to support gaps in other Sector Coordination as required by the organization;
Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
- Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.