JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5132
Job Title: Logistic and Warehouse Keeper 3 Positions (Manbij, Raqqa and Derek)
Application deadline: 28.06.2021
Duty Station: Manbij, Raqqa and Derek
- General Responsibilities:
– Review of CVT Procurement Plan for prompt planning of warehouse activities.
– Ensures proper control of quality, quantity, and any discrepancies of incoming goods; recording any damaged goods during their loading & storing at CVT warehouse; assists with documentation of such cases via photo, video, written notes and email communication.
– Ensures proper storage for items according Donor, CVT, and partner organizations rules for storage.
– Updates the evidence of incoming and outgoing goods in Online Stock System on a daily basis.
– Updates supporting documentation (i.e. GDN, GRN, SR, DA) and uploads to the Online Stock System.
– Ensures labelling of goods – quantity, specification, expiry date, donor`s logo, etc.
– Performs regular inventory stock counting and perform Quarterly and Yearly complete stock counting.
– Manages regular maintenance of warehouse premises in coordination with Logistics Management.
– Monitoring the loading and unloading of goods, issuing waybills and maintaining Stock Cards.
– Organizes and controls receiving of goods and services from suppliers within donors regulations, and informs Logistics Management about any quality/quantity discrepancies;
– Organizes proper storing of goods, cleanliness of warehouse premises and warehouse yard, goods in order and systematically stored on pallets wherever possible, warehouse space used efficiently, easy counting of goods.
– Assists with maintaining storage area by organizing floor space; recommending improvements.
– Assists to staff of Logistics Department to other tasks depending on need.
– Ensures timely and tailor-made material transportation services for CVT NES.
– Comply with regulations concerning transportation services, procedures regarding delivery of goods.
– Ensures optimal use of transport services to provide cost efficiency.
– Provides information about deadlines, cargo conditions and loading/unloading, delivery rules to drivers and transportation service suppliers.
– Provides information about spending, cost efficiency, and price of transportation to Management.
– Provides administrative support (invoice payments, archiving) with finance related issues.
– Ensures availability of all necessary documentation to vehicle drivers, keeps contact with drivers on their route and assists vehicles with smooth crossing of check points when needed and approved by Security Department.
– Manages all casual labour for loading and unloading of goods, attendance sheets and payments.
1.3. Asset Management
– Manage the office level Asset Tracker.
– Perform issuing, receiving and custodian agreement for CvT assets.
1.4. Communication with Program and Support Departments
– Provides support for CVT NES staff on stock requests & deliveries.
– Provides logistics and technical support to NES team as required.
– Capacity building of NES Logistics and Program staff as required.
1.5. Planning and Reporting
– Contributes to NES Logistics Weekly Meetings.
– Contributes to NES Logistics Monthly reports.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.