JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5159
Job Title: Safety and Security Temporary Worker – Sur
Application deadline: 27.06.2021
Duty Station: Sur
- The applicant should be a resident of the town of Sur and has a strong knowledge of the area geographically and socially.
- It is preferable to have at least an institute certificate or something similar.
- Experience in working with INGOs or LNGO is preferable.
Cooperation for Relief and Assistance Everywhere, as CARE International Syria is providing humanitarian assistance to people affected by the Syrian crisis. CARE’s work is mainly focused on WASH, Food security, Women empowerment and livelihoods, NFI/Shelter and Gender & protection with a special emphasis on the needs of women and girls. CARE staff visiting Al-Sur require a local security staff member to be located there to negotiate staff access, safety and security, and to report on local security matters. This position will be ‘’work from home’’ with direct reporting to SSU for the responsibilities outlined herein.
- Support SSU in tracking staff movements in vicinity of Sur.
- Assist SSU in incident reporting, information gathering and disseminating timely safety / security updates to staff.
- Assist SSU in stakeholder liaison (HAO and other authorities) so necessary approvals are granted for local activities (as required).
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.