إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 5214
المسمى الوظيفي: GBV Case Worker
اخر موعد للتقديم: 13.07.2021
مقر العمل: Al-Raqqa
- Demonstrable clear and genuine willingness to work and learn quickly and be committed to developing professionally in the field of GBV, in particular – supporting adolescent girls protection and empowerment – essential;
- Studies in psychology, gender or women’s studies, social work or other relevant/related studies, and /or professional experience in counselling and implementing activities for women and girls or proven engagement in women’s rights/groups – desirable, not essential;
- Previous 1-2 years of experience providing direct support (basic counselling, case management, PSS) with women and girls, including survivors of GBV; previous training in these areas strongly preferred;
- Clear understanding of and interest in the well-being of women and girls, and supporting their healing after the experience of violence;
- Understanding of the impact and dynamics of men’s violence against women and girls, and a strong interest in working on women and girls protection and empowerment;
- Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well;
- Demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for working for women and girls’ rights and improving access to resources and services;
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues with respect and empathy;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and confident interpersonal interaction;
- Ability to respond to emergencies when needed and support WPE team in providing any kind of support and distributing kits to the IDPs and refugees when needed;
- Fluency in Arabic mandatory. English preferred.
Due to the sensitive nature of this position, only women will be considered.
- Adhere at all times to the GBV guiding principles, the WPE Case Management Guidelines, the IASC GBV Case Management Guidelines (2017) throughout all case management and PSS interventions for women and girls;
- Ensure at all times a women-, girl- and survivor-centered approach throughout all activities and services you and the team provide in the women and girls Centers and safe spaces; this includes ensuring confidentiality of survivors, and respect for their wishes and decisions;
- Provide age-appropriate case management, including: assessment of women and adolescent girl’s needs; provide emotional support, basic, crisis counseling (and in some contexts further individual counseling); safety strategizing and risk assessing; development of action plans; support in pursuing services and support; safe, confidential and appropriate referrals in-line with the formal GBV referral pathways; providing discretionary assistance (such as transportation, dignity kit items, urgent medical cost) if in-line with internal protocols and eligibility criteria to meet most urgent needs;
- Actively participate in the mandatory weekly team case management meeting at the Center, and the individual supervision sessions with your case work supervisor (Women’s Center Office);
- Working with the Women’s Center Officer and Senior WPE Program Officer, regularly advocate for the provision of life-saving medical care including clinical management of rape, SAC, PAC, family planning and other SRH; and where available and of quality, work in close collaboration with the health service near the center to ensure women and girls have safe, discrete and confidential access to/from the WPE and health services via agreed upon safe and confidential referral procedures;
- Provide services adolescent girl survivors of GBV, including case management as well as best interest determination, age appropriate engagement and decision-making by survivors, and Do No Harm analysis;
- Lead age-appropriate and specialized group emotional services to vulnerable women and girls;
- Collaborate with CHWs, where available, to mobilize women and girls around the centers and their services;
- Conduct assessments with adolescent girls, their caregivers, and other stakeholders to identify key concerns, needs, and opportunities
- Conduct ongoing focus group discussions with women and adolescent girls to inform program activities; and working with the WPE team in the Center to ensure response to the evolving needs of women and girls and their communities;
- Identify concerns related to and support adherence to GBV referral protocols and GBV guiding principles, and bring these concerns to the WPE Response Officer;
- Maintain effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders including community leaders and other implementing partners;
- Complete monthly activity reports, according to guidance provided by the WPE Response Officer;
- On a daily basis, where possible, update the WPE Case Tracker with all new relevant case data; and submit to the GBVIMS Assistant/Senior WPE Program Officer, at the end of each week.
- Maintain detailed and confidential case files, ensuring they are carefully and safely stored in the in-line with the Case Management Protocol, data protection protocols, and safety and ethical standards on GBV information management; and ensuring the WPE Case Tracker remains password protected.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Maintain positive and productive collaboration, coordination and relationships with the WPE team and wider organization team and external partners;
- Ensure you have all the necessary supplies needed in the Center for your activities;
- All other tasks as requested by the Women’s Center Officer.
Key Working Relationships
Position Reports to: Women’s Center Officer
- Position directly supervises: None
- Other Internal and/or external contacts:
o Internal: Senior WPE Program Officer; GBVIMS Assistant; activity leaders, WPE, Child Protection, PRoL, Health team
o External: Communities, service providers, field based staff from other organisations
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.