JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5246
Job Title: Program Assistant
Application deadline: 12.07.2021
Duty Station: Al- Hasakah
- Experience in data collection and analysis processes is preferred.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Good language skills in Arabic.
- Ability to travel to all the program areas in Hassakah and any other areas in north-east of Syria.
- Experience in data collection, surveys, and assessments
- Good literate on ODK/KOBO
- Bread Distribution – Daily Supervision of Bread Distributions in assigned Camps/IDP Site(s).
- Send daily report of bread distribution in the camps.
- Update PO on movement of Refugees/ IPDs in the assigned camp, update the population statistics of assigned camp, verify the number of households and populations as well as report on any required modification (include new arrivals, exclude departures etc).
- Supplementary food voucher Distribution –Supervision of vouchers Distributions in assigned non- camps.
- Send daily report of Supplementary food Vouchers distribution in targeted areas.
- Update PO on movement of vouchers distribution.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.