JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5358
Job Title: Identification Assistant 1 Male Twihina Camp
Application deadline: 03.08.2021
Duty Station: Twihina Camp
- University or institute degree.
- Certificate and transcript degrees are required to be provided
- Minimum 1 years of NGOs work experience.
- Good Knowledge of English language, and fluency in Arabic.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and working locations
- Perform a comprehensive identification process for all new arrivals to the camp site.
- Modify (add, remove and revise) data of beneficiaries’ profile/database as required.
- Conduct ad hoc surveys and assessments.
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing Identification activities and report on unmet needs and gaps.
- Manage conflicts when they arise and always find solutions.
- Conduct post Identification monitoring, bilateral interviews and/or focus group discussion with vulnerable displaced households in order to identify specific needs and refer the identified cases.
- Prioritize vulnerable cases during Identification and provide needed support.
- Ensuring that all that is required during the departure operations of camp residents.
- Permanent readiness to travel to the places required to work in the camps.
- Fulfill any other duties as requested and/or needed.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.