JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5369
Job Title: Distribution Officer-Tel Samen
Application deadline: 05.08.2021
Duty Station: Tel Samen
- University degree, organizational Behavior, community development.
- Certificate and Transcript degree are required to be provided.
- 2 years working experience in the NGOs.
- Experience in emergency work is an advantage.
- Good Knowledge of English language, and fluency in Arabic.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of BLUMONT
- Self-motivation, strong team spirit and leaderships skills
Set up plan for and organize the Distribution process for all received displaced people/households at camp site.
- Define needs and cases at individuals and/or household level, along with effective referral mechanism to engage the appropriate service providers.
- Keep regular contacts with local authorities and implementing partners as requested by supervisor.
- Set up a practical distribution mechanism for all assistance items (FIs, NFIs, etc.).
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the distribution process on a monthly basis, in coordination with other stakeholders involved in the distribution.
- Set up emergency preparedness strategies corresponding to the distribution aid items.
- Provide the distribution staff with appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure the complementarity of the various stakeholders’ actions in the distribution.
- Act as a focal point for inquiries and fulfill all the demands pertaining to the distribution process.
- Report back written and verbally as often as needed to inline manager on the progress of the work.
- Write an evaluation report on the distribution process (achievements, challenges, recommendations etc.).
- Provide relevant input for the periodic reports including the distribution daily reconciliation report.
- Ensure/facilitate the qualitative and quantitative monitoring and evaluation of all the activities.
- Fulfill any other duties as requested and/or needed.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.