JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5375
Job Title: X-RAY TECHNICIAN
Application deadline: 08.08.2021
Duty Station: Hassakeh, North East Syria
Education • Required: Radiographer / X-ray technologist
Experience • Desirable: 2 years previous experience in similar jobs with our organization or any aother humanitarian aid NGO.
- Essential: Mission language (English) and local language (Arabic, Kurdish)
: Performs X-ray examination according the correct protocols, security measures and standards of hygiene and privacy in order to contribute to the improvement of the health condition of the patients
- Providing radiology services on medical doctor’s request, to both in-patients and outpatients. Reporting immediately to the medical referent any problem regarding patient’s health status.
- Reporting to the medical team on the results of the x-ray performed using X-Ray Form and Patient Files. Keeping accurate record of all images produced and providing weekly summaries of all performed radiological examinations. Compiling weekly data on activity and contributing to general statistics of the project.
- Communicating with patients and staff in a clear and respectful manner and upholding patient confidentiality at all times.
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used. Following the user manual and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning, loss/robbery/damage of x-ray room material and/or devices. Undertaking regular Quality Assurance checks on equipment and radiographs.
- Upholding and ensuring staff/patients compliance to all radiation safety regulations. Identifying vulnerable persons to radiation such as pregnant women, and protecting them accordingly. Ensuring radiation safety by using protective aprons and specific devices and clearly marking and respecting all radiation areas
- Knowing and applying hygiene protocols. Carrying out cleaning and tidying up of the x-ray devices and ensuring proper waste disposal according to safety standards
- Doing regular inventories of stocks and ensuring all materials are stored according to each specific condition.
- Participating in team meetings and possible trainings. Collaborating in any emergency, if required by the supervisor or coordination.
Job Family: MEDICAL
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Applications must send their updated CV in English and any relevant certificates to the email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) no later than (5pm, 08th August 2021).
In the subject/title of the email please indicate that you are applying to the “X-RAY TECHNICIAN “ position.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. (no job title indicated, applications submitted by paper, no motivation letter and/or CV)