JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5418
Job Title: WATSAN TECHNICIAN
Application deadline: 11.08.2021
Duty Station: Al Hol , Al Hassakeh and North Syria
Education: Essential: Technical certification in civil engineer or proven background, desirable specialization in water and sanitation, and construction
Experience: Previous experience with our organization or any INGO is a strong asset.
Languages: Essential: fluent Arabic, basic English.
- Supports WatSan Supervisor in the construction and rehabilitation of Al Hol sanitation.
- Carries out tasks directly related to the WHS activities such as construction and maintenance of infrastructures in the project according to the organization’s protocols and standards concerning the operation of water supply, waste management and excreta disposal, hygiene and infection control.
- Identifies, recruits, trains and supervises daily labourers or hygiene agents for WHS activities
- Informs the WHS Supervisor of any difficulties, anomalies and problems that may affect the normal functioning of activities and tasks in his/her area of responsibility;
- Assists the WHS Supervisor in WHS data collection and reporting, as well as maintains updated files and records of assigned project activities
- Is responsible for equipment, tools, and consumables, verifying that they are safely used and maintained. Reports to supervisor any need of renewal and the weekly/monthly consumption
Job Purpose: Support the Water, Hygiene and Sanitation (WHS) Supervisor in the implementation and supervision of WHS activities, including tools and materials employed according to MSF protocols, in order to improve health and living conditions of the target population
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
· Applicants must submit their CV in English no later than 5pm, 11th August 2021
· Applications must be sent to the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)- or dropped in the application box in our office in Alsalhyie neighbourhood, near Adnan Pharmacy.
· Applications must clearly state “WatSan Technician Al HOL” in the email subject line.
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
· This NGO does not charge a fee for any applications received