JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5568
Job Title: RLAR Daily Worker عامل يومي لقسم دعم الثروة الحيوانية والزراعية
Application deadline: 05.September.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
- University degree in agriculture or an agricultural secondary school as a minimum
- Previous experience in the humanitarian field is preferred.
- Ability to use smart devices and owning a smart phone on which the evaluation program can be downloaded later, have at least medium level in computer skills
- Fluent in Arabic.
- Medium in Kurdish and English .
- Basic understanding of humanitarian principles.
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a collaborative working approach.
- Ability to effectively and compassionately engage with vulnerable populations.
- Willingness to be learn, but flexible and work long hours when required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work well under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to beneficiary accountability and humanitarian ethics.
Collect assessment data at community level using our tools for data collection for a range of different activities including general Agriculture and Livestock vouchers
Be responsible for ensuring the quality of data and information collected is to the highest standard. Highlighting any discrepancies observed in the data to the MEAL team
Distribute both in kind items and vouchers to beneficiaries who have been selected in line with our selection criteria. Be responsible for ensuring in kind items and vouchers are distributed in accordance with beneficiary lists provided by Information Management Team
Inform MEAL team of any suspected deception amongst beneficiaries or staff( ie incorrectly adding households to the distribution lists who don’t meet criteria, registering HHs who are not permanently situated in the area where vouchers are being distributed, altering the assessment data to increase likelihood of selection)
Become familiar with the community in which you are working and be responsible for keeping notes during assessment or distribution. Expect to share this information when requested for verification and selection purposes
Become familiar with key messages around targeting criteria, humanitarian principles and the core values underpinning our work
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.