JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5579
Job Title: Project Officer
Application deadline: 11.09.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
List of tasks assigned:
- Support the PM in planning, managing, implementing and monitoring project activities related to the health and protection components.
- Conduct regular monitoring field visits to project activities.
- Monitor the project needs in terms of correct functioning of the health facilities supported, and report it to the PM and PO.
- Draft reports, including field visit reports, and minutes of meetings; support the collection of information for reporting purposes.
- Support the MEAL team in monitoring the activities and the results achieved against the project indicators.
- Follow up with the medical and protection teams about the organization of trainings for the staff of the supported health facilities, provide support whenever needed, and regularly monitor the training tracker in coordination with the MEAL Officer.
- Provide support to the Protection team for Protection Mainstreaming (ProM) assessments and follow-up of ProM reports/action plans.
- Support logistical and administrative tasks upon need.
- Assure and maintain good relationship, good communication flow and good coordination with UPP partner/s in the project; assure and maintain good relations with all the project team, including technical teams (Medical, Protection, MEAL).
- Represent the project/organisation in coordination meetings not attended by the PM or other Programme team members, upon PM/PO assignment.
- Perform other tasks relevant to the project and position, assigned by the PM/PO.
Advertiser: UPP (Un Ponte Per)
. Working hours: Full time
– Location: Raqqa office (travelling and overnight stays at project locations are required)
– University Degree
– Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience
– Fluency (oral and written) in English and Arabic
Previous experience interacting with communities
Previous experience working with local partners and counterparts (local CSOs, NGOs and authorities)
Autonomous and proactive
Strong organization and planning skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Based in Raqqa
Report to: Project Manager
Salary scale: 1000 USD – 1200 USD
Previous experience working on Health projects
Knowledge of project cycle management
Fluency in Kurdish
How to Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV, specifying “Project Officer” in the email subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
– Only CVs in English will be considered;
– UPP Senior HR Officer will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.