JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5590
Job Title: Liaison and access Temporary Worker
Application deadline: 08.09.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
- A resident of the city of Raqqa and has a strong knowledge of the area geographically and socially.
- It is preferable to have at least an institute certificate or something similar.
- At least 6 months experience in working or volunteering with a humanitarian organization or Local NGO for in the same field is preferable
Staff visiting Al-Raqqa require a local security staff member to be located there to negotiate staff access, safety and security, and to report on local security matters. This position will be ‘’work from home’’ with direct reporting to SSA for the responsibilities outlined herein.
- Assist in stakeholder liaison (HAO and other authorities) so necessary approvals are granted for local activities
- Support SSA in ensuring compliance in Raqqa with all US safety and security standards, specifically NES SSMP
- Assist security team in incident reporting, information gathering and disseminating timely safety / security updates to staff
Contract period: 31st December 2021
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.