JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5611
Job Title: Protection Facilitatator
Application deadline: 11.09.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
- University degree in a relevant domain.
- Prior practical experience in providing psychosocial support to children.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities.
- Excellent non-violent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Good experience in collecting data
- Liaise with key community stakeholders about the implementation of Concern’s Protection Programming.
- Directly implement activities aimed at improving the social and emotional wellbeing of children and adolescents, based on the agreed curriculum.
- Work with the Protection Assistant to identify and assess beneficiaries for the protection program based on the agreed criteria.
- Ensure that all adolescents and caregivers are aware of Concern’s accountability/ community response mechanism.
- Support the M&E team with data collection and baseline assessments based on Concern guidelines.
- Work closely with caregivers to ensure the ongoing attendance of participants in the program.
- Advocate to the Protection Assistant for beneficiary referrals, as required.
- Actively participate in the preparation of weekly program plans.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.