JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5680
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Application deadline: 18.09.2021
Duty Station: NES – Al Hassakeh
Generic professional competencies:
- Experience working within a support function(s) in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Previous experience working in HR, minimum 2 years
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the context in NES
- Knowledge of Syrian Labor law and common best practises in the INGO/ community in NES.
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Working with people
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Oversee day to day HR work in Hassakeh and Raqqa, follow up on HR Administrational tasks, train and develop HR staff and general staff on a day to day basis in HR procedures.
- Support in staff recruitment, inductions, exit procedures and staff benefits for an expanding Area Office. Including long listing, interviews, reference checks and offers.
- Support recruitment and management of an increasing number of Community Based Non-Staff Workers
- Ensure CBNSWs are receiving HR induction
- Ensure CBNSWs contracts are updated and inform timely the line manager before contract expiration.
- Follow up on monthly attendance sheets, and leave of CBNSWs
- Ensure that CBNSWs records and database are up to date and filed appropriately
- Support the induction schedule for all new staff and ensure they are receiving the necessary briefing and mentoring.
- Ensure that all staff receive due information/training on what it means to be a ORG Employee and expectation related to HR issues
- Cooperate with other ORG HR colleagues at country level. Liaise with other NGO HR staff.
- Conduct field trips for interviews, written tests, CoC trainings etc and support to other field offices as and when necessary.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.