إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 5710
المسمى الوظيفي: Livelihood Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 29.09.2021
مقر العمل: Derek – Roj Camp
- College qualification/Diploma or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in relevant sector
- Good understanding of NGO programming and humanitarian assistance activities, including operations and logistics
- Fluent Arabic/Kurdish language
- Good knowledge of English language (speak, read and write)
- Very good skills in computer usage
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Welling to work extra hours when required.
- Experience working as a part of a team.
- Understanding of cross-cutting issues, such as gender, protection, youth, and environment
- Experience in Cash Programs
- Experience in designing and delivering training
- Degree in agricultural engineering or economics
- Ability to work under pressure.
The Livelihood Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Prepare procurement and administrative documents required for program implementation.
- Work with vocational training stakeholders including vocational centers/CM, CA and community to improve vocational training service provision
- Hold meetings with stakeholders including /centers, local councils and other organizations serving trainees and community to understand their vocational education priorities, familiarize them with the projects and its objectives and engage them in the process.
- Participate in needs assessments
- Collect and compile project data based on the standard formats and submit weekly reports capturing achievements.
- Participate in team reviews of results and program progress and/or project evaluation when and as requested
- Representation and coordination
- Represent the organisation in a professional manner.
- Maintain a strong relationship and liaise with other stakeholders, including vocational training authorities, vocational schools/centers, communities, partners, trainees and youth and participate in relevant meetings.
- Closely work relations with MEAL team to ensure MEAL activities are carried out along with program activities timely. For eg – inform MEAL team in advance for planned distributions to ensure MEAL staff parti
- Implement activities timely manner. Flag with Livelihoods Officer on challenges/bottlenecks
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.