JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5729
Job Title: Operations Officer
Application deadline: 02.10.2021
Duty Station: Kobane
- Keeping record of all cash transaction in physical office cashbook;
- Keeping record of all advances taken in the base of employee;
- Clearing of operational advances and subsequent refunds/settlement;
- Checking correctness of financial documents, support on correction of incorrect and/or incomplete documents provided by program/operation team.
- Reflecting the transactions into accounting database NAVISION; uploading cash documents to EL0 and conducting weekly cash reconciliation;
Assistance to Programs:
- Being focal point in Kobane for providing financial support to the project staff on the budget codes; proper and thorough documentation and other finance – related issues.
- Scanning of finance documents and uploading them to SharePoint;
- Filling hardcopies of financial documents and coordinating their transfer to Finance Officer – Archivist.
- Assisting HR across the whole range of HR/admin functions;
- Being focal point in Kobane for Time Sheets, Attendance and Leaves for all staff;
- Collecting, checking and archiving of administrative documents submitted to the HR department i.e. leave requests, attendance sheets etc.;
- Preparation of staff contract agreements (new recruitment and contract extensions);
- Providing HR and Admin support to the project staff on standard HR procedures and policies;
- Implementating CvT corporate HR related policies, national HR procedures and guidelines, such as National Staff Policy, Code of Conduct Policy, etc.
Recruitment and Hiring:
- Ensuring the correct application of recruitment and hiring SoPs;
- Conduction recruitment, onboarding, induction and contract terminations of staff
- Updating the recruitment tracker, onboarding tracker and leave tracker.
- Preparing staff agreements and ensuring each staff is aware of contract terms and conditions;
- Conducting trainings on specific HR topics to Kobane team;
Base Management – office, guesthouse:
- Ensures a safe, comfortable, efficient and cost-effective use of the premises meeting the standards as per PIN IDD Logistics Handbook;
- Managing all contractual relations related to CvT NES property rentals, utilities and services;
- Conducting basic maintenance, or arrangement of maintenance and its expenses;
- Purchasing and maintenance of equipment, safety equipment and consumables;
- Developing and updating guesthouse rules;
- Arranging drinking water and timely replenishment of water filters;
- Replenishment and management of stock of consumables and stationery used in the office;
- Managing secure key management system with restricted access for NES CvT properties;
- Insure efficient and adequate lodging premises for permanent or visiting staff, including its cleaning, maintenance and equipment arrangements.
- Managing base support staff (cleaners, guards);
- Submitting Weekly Money Request to finance based on real needs;
- Supervising filing and archiving of premise’s logistics documentation.
- Registering new assets in Navision;
- Keeping track of assets movement;
- Conducting bi-annual inventory of assets;
- Coordination disposal of Assets and troubleshooting with HQ assets focal point;
- Filling and archiving Assets related documents – liability agreements, discarding protocols, inventories etc.
- Coordination of staff and goods movement to/ from Kobane in cooperation with Fleet Officer;
- Filing and archiving of Logbooks.
- Arranging small purachses
- Collecting quotations and Preparing Procurement
- Preparing tender
- Archiving all procurement documents – hardcopies and softcopies in ELO
- Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs of Country Programme, and projects.
- Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by employee’s Line Manager.
- Understand and adhere to the mission’s National Staff Handbook, PIN Code of Conduct, PIN Key Policies and relevant guidelines.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.