JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5730
Job Title: Finance Officer-Archivist
Application deadline: 04.10.2021
Duty Station: Menbij or Raqqa, depending on candidate´s preferences
- Finance documents
- Ensure all finance documents including donation contracts and distribution lists and all related supporting documents are archived in ELO and hardcopies are archived as per PIN RDD Archiving guidelines;
- Ensure to receive and check all financial documents from all departments (Programs, Logistics) on weekly basis
- Checking formal correctness of financial documents, support on correction of incorrect and/or incomplete documents provided by program/operation teams;
- Archiving all cash register documents for CVT NES offices
- Ensure archiving of hardcopies of contracts and invoices in respective folders
- Overall coordination on preparedness finance documentation (hardcopies) from all NES offices for shipment to regional office in Erbil;
- Program and Logistics documents
- Conducting trainings and refreshers on PIN RDD Archiving guidelines for Program and Logistics staff on archiving of Program and Logistics documentation (hardcopies and softcopies)
- Overall coordination of shipment of program and Logistics documentation (hardcopies) from all NES offices to regional office in Erbil;
- Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs of Country Programme, and projects. Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by employee’s Line Manager.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.