JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5743
Job Title: M&E Officer
Application deadline: 05.10.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
Good Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian programming, including understanding of project cycle management (PCM)
Fair skills in M&E methodologies, including:
– Good knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
– Good knowledge of KoBo data collection software.
Required general skills:
– Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the M&E strategy, using established internal processes.
– Ability to work in team, and in tense and high volatile contexts
– Communication skills.
– Problem solving skills, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility.
– English: Written and spoken working knowledge level.
– Arabic: Written and spoken fluency.
Under the direct supervision of the M&E Team Leader (Manbij), and in collaboration with the field Coordinators, and other collaborators of the projects and of the base, he/she will:
- Assist in the revision of the M&E strategy on a regular basis and in coordination with the program team and senior management to allow for adaptive management based on lessons learned;
- Participate in the production and implementation of the M&E work plan in coordination with the program team;
- Assist in the design of Monitoring and Evaluation tools to allow for the implementation of the M&E work plan;
- Supervise the implementation of M&E activities in Raqqa, Derik and surrounding areas (i.e. survey, FGD, KII, activity monitoring);
- Report to the M&E Team Leader on a regular basis about the field-based implementation of the M&E strategy;
- Coordinate with the program team to ensure coordination of the M&E and program respective work plans;
- Play an active role in the regular and field-driven collection of activity monitoring data and database management of monitoring and evaluation data;
- Assist in the production of M&E reports.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor program implementation;
- Manage data collection and data entry processes in coordination with program partners and team members;
- Participate and provide analytical inputs on program achievements, impacts and lessons learnt to program management team;
- Assist in developing and updating results chains, indicators, and data collection tools in collaboration with other team members;
- Provide training in relevant data collection techniques;
- Liaise with field-based partners to update Output Tracker;
- Assisting in other activities related to ongoing projects, as requested by the line manager.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.