JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5762
Job Title: Protection Assistant – Outreach مساعد حماية وصول ميداني
Application deadline: الموعد النهائي لاستلام الطلبات : 03/October
Duty Station: Manbij
- University degree in social work or another relevant domain.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities.
- Experience completing assessments and completing case notes
- A working knowledge of written and spoken English/Arabic.
- Excellent nonviolent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable
Identification of vulnerable cases:
- Support in the identification of vulnerable beneficiaries by liaising with all Concern sectors and regularly visiting relevant project sites and households.
- Conducting initial outreach assessments for all vulnerable cases referred to the Protection Program internally and externally.
- Assess and prioritize cases according to risk level.
- Support in the training of Protection Outreach Facilitators in the identification and referral of vulnerable cases.
Case Planning and Implementation:
- Based on the needs identified through assessment, develop an outreach support plan, in collaboration with the beneficiary, Protection Facilitator and with technical guidance of Protection Officer.
- Identify, refer and follow up on all services and ensure action points from within the support plan are carried out within the agreed timeframe.
- Maintain regular communication with external referral agencies for service provisions.
- Regularly review, and when needed adjust, outreach support plan to ensure progress.
- Monitor, guide, advise and support beneficiary and their family throughout the process; Provide information and advise the beneficiaries on existing social services and social counselling and how to access them
- Conduct regular home visits in a variety of urban and camp locations.
- Ensure data collection and storage is done in a confidential manner.
Co-ordination and Reporting:
- Participate in weekly case consultations and peer-to-peer sessions.
- Provide weekly updates/reports on cases and outreach activities to the Protection Officer.
- Support the mapping of the available services and organizations operating in the area.
Advertiser: غير معلن
Number of Position: 1
Please note, only shortlisted candid
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
للتقديم يرجى ملء البيانات على الرابط التالي: https://forms.gle/K789T654gssfcJZW7