JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5780
Job Title: Base Log Manager
Application deadline: 07.10.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
– University degree
Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
– 3+ years on senior log position
– Proven knowledge Raqqa/DEZ context and market
– Very good IT skills ( MS Excel ,Teams, Outlook,..)
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
– English; fluent
– Local Languages
- The organization will offer the successful applicant a contract until 31st July 2022, renewable dependent on both funding and performance. And be willing and able to work in Raqqa/DEZ.
- Responsibilities: LOGISTICS (liaise with logistics hub team and IT Officer when needed)
- Ensure a proper implementation of OUR ORG Logistics procedures, in link with the North-East hub.
- Ensure a good communication in terms of procedures to all departments.
- Realize regular audit on your base (procurement files, fleet management, and equipment follow-up).
Premises (Office / Guesthouses / Warehouses/ workshop management):
- Responsible of the identification, setting up, and security of all new premises.
- Responsible of the construction/rehabilitation works
- Responsible of all contracts, and follow up for all the premises in the intervention governorate (lease, maintenance, running cost, etc.).
Equipment, Furniture and Office Stock:
- Responsible of the proper layout of all premises in terms of equipment, furniture and consumables according the needs and the OUR ORG regulations.
- Responsible of the proper follow up of the equipment according the OUR ORG procedures in your base (TSE, lending certificates, …)
- Responsible for the security of the equipment
- Supervise and provide regular support to the national logistic staff in terms of follow-up of equipment & furniture (regular inventories…).
Communication and IT management:
- Responsible of the efficiency of the communication equipment at bases level (mobiles, sat phone, internet).
- Responsible of the efficiency of the IT fleet at base level according the needs.
- Supervise and provide regular support to the national logistic staff in terms for follow-up of communication and IT management (maintenance set up). Liaise with IT Officer in hub as and when needed.
Fleet, Transport & Movements:
- Ensure respect of fleet and driving policies according of OUR ORG procedures.
- Responsible of the efficiency and security of all movements for OUR ORG staff (Project movements, Inter-bases)
- Responsible of the efficiency of the OUR ORG vehicle fleet management according the OUR ORG procedures (log book, monthly driver follow up)
- Responsible of the efficiency of goods transportation according the need and the OUR ORG procedures (Transport contractualization, Documentations, …)
- Supervise and Provide regular support to the national logistic staff in terms of movement management (people or goods)
- Provide regular trainings
- Responsible of the rental car contract(s) (all-inclusive contract, driver, car, fuel…)
- SUPPLY CHAIN AND PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT (Liaise with hub Supply Manager when needed).
- Ensure the respect of OUR ORG procedures and donors requirements for all purchases done (adapted procurement procedure, respect of threshold, …)
- Ensure a good communication of the purchase procedures to all departments.
- Provide adequate support for the elaboration & implementation of the base Procurement Plan (activities, and support);
- Support all requesting departments in purchases request phase and follow-up, in coordination with budget holder / technical advisor/Administration (Market study, summary bid analysis, purchase, delivery follow-up, payment)
- Ensure a good efficiency of the supply chain without any delay in delivery (ad hoc purchase, frame contracts)
- Develop a good knowledge of local market (prices lists, suppliers lists, relationships with suppliers,…)
- Ensure contractualization when relevant/needed (creation, follow-up, …)
- Responsible for the good implementation of the Purchases follow-up (TSA, regular communication with requesting department, …)
- Ensure a good archiving of the purchase folders according the OUR ORG procedures (documentations, validations,…)
- Supervise and provide regular support to the national logistic staff for purchases implementation and follow-up;
Stocks Management (if needed, in accordance to the future activities):
- Ensure the respect of OUR ORG procedures and donors requirements for the stock management. (Shipment documentations, Stock report, inventory, reconciliation…).
- Ensure a good communication with Programs in terms of Donation Certificate management and stock reconciliation.
- Ensure an efficient stock management in coordination with the program teams (follow up, security of the goods, storage capacity adapted to the needs, definition of minimum stock, …)
- Supervise and provide regular support to the Storekeeper for stock management and follow-up
- LOGISTIC ADMINISTRATION (Liaise with Admin hub dept when needed)
Finance and budget management:
- Under coordination request participate actively in proposal phase (BoQ, Logistics needs, …)
- Responsible of logistics Budget lines management (Expenses follow up, forecast, OFU, BFU,…)
- Provide adequate support and regular training to the Logistics department.
- Ensure a proper carrier follow up of each staff in the logistics department (Job description, Individual Action plan, regular appraisal, …)
- Ensure support on planning of daily tasks of the logistic department.
- Ensure proper follow-up for all HR aspects (contract, attendance, leaves, ..)
- PARTNER SUPPORT AND SUPERVISION
- Provide training to OUR ORG partners in terms of Logistic procedures (stock management, procurement process, etc.)
- Support the partner in the implementation of the processes
- Provide supervision and follow up of the partner (stock inventory, donation certificate follow up, stock follow up, etc.)
- Responsible of the security rules implementation in link with the Field Area Manager and the Security, Context and Access Advisor.
- Responsible of the respect of internal security rules for all the logistic departments
- Participate actively in all security update meeting with Field Area Manager.
- COORDINATION & REPORTING
- Ensure good communication with all department (general meeting, bilateral meeting,…)
- Provide logistics support and advice to Operational Team to ensure a smooth project implementation
- Provide trainings to all departments in terms of Logistics procedure.
- Participate actively to all meeting (weekly meeting, bi weekly support meeting …)
- Provide any additional support upon request of Line Manager
- Report on monthly basis to the NES Logistic Manager and Field Area Manager:
– Monthly narrative report
– Updated Logistics tools: PFU + CFE + EFU + Stock report + Inventory + Reconciliation tool + OFU, and any other follow up tools implemented.
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager. About you.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.