JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5788
Job Title: Shelter/NFI Working Group Officer
Application deadline: 14.10.2021
Duty Station: Derek, with flexibility to travel in NES
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, Civil/Structural Engineering, Urban planning or similar field;
- Experience in Shelter or Non-Food items activities, like private Shelter rehabilitation, distribution of NFIs, Shelter or NFI related assessments, etc.;
- Previous experience in coordination and liaison with different stakeholders including local authorities and local NGOs;
- At least 3 years of previous experience with NGO’s;
- Fluency in English (Strongly desired);
- Microsoft skills – Word and Excel
Interested candidates (male or female) are invited to submit their application by 14 Oct 2021.
- Support the coordination of Shelter/NFI Working group key stakeholders including, working groups members, technical advisers and other humanitarian organizations.
- Identify, build relationships and liaise with relevant local authorities and local NGOs.
- Cooperate with other NES Working Groups, particularly Sites and Settlements, WASH and Early Recovery on inter sector workstreams.
- Provide technical support on priorities identified by Shelter/NFI Working Group members.
- Participate and provide meeting minutes of the Shelter/NFI Working Group meetings.
- Assist in planning and conducting assessments including supervision of enumerators, field-level data collection and management of documentation.
- In collaboration with Shelter/NFI Working Group members, lead and develop technical guidelines in line with SPHERE standards and NES best practices.
- Promote and support the development of trainings and capacity building activities relevant to Shelter/NFI Working Group members.
- Provide inputs to the Shelter/NFI Working Group annual Workplan.
- Collaborate constantly with the Shelter/NFI coordination team and deputize for the working group coordinator when necessary.
- Other duties as necessary.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.