JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5790
Job Title: HP Supervisor
Application deadline: 07.10.2021
Duty Station: Al Hasaka
- The candidates should have public health or Environmental Health background.
- Sound understanding of Hygiene promotion mechanisms
- Relevant experience in team management and activates follow-up
- Project related skills: project cycle, implementation and follow-up
- Indepth understanding of CHAST, PHAST, CLTS, PHAST, Sanitation ladder, Behavioural change and barrier analysis, Mobilization, Community, engagement and Public Health risks related to water born, water based and water related diseases.
- IT skill: officer pack mandatory, data collection and analysis software a plus.
- Languages: Kurdish essential, intermedia English and Arabic
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Plan the weekly activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her WASH Deputy Program Manager
– Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…)
– plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
– anticipate administrative issues (requests in advance)
– Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her Multisector Program Manager assistant;
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her Multisector Program Manager assistant, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Multisector Program Manager assistant;
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions
Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Multisector Program Manager assistant and the administrative service
- Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided
- Enforce safety procedures
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on site
Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her HP / CM Team Leader and/or Multisector Program Manager assistant
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her Multisector Program Manager assistant;
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack;
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her Multisector Program Manager assistant any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.