إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 5820
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.10.2021
مقر العمل: Hassaka
- university degree in Civil Engineering, or any other relevant fields
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in management of water and sanitation (management of committees of water and sanitation and supervision of building and rehabilitation of wells and borehole),
- Understanding and Commitment in Child Safeguarding and child rights,
- Work experience in emergency programs preferable in the water and sanitation sector,
- Large experience in training and facilitation capacities at community level in the committees of water management
- Experience in Budget Management and project development with major focus in WASH
- Good human resource management skills
- Work experience with local partners, government and organization based in the community.
- Excellent abilities in planning, implementing and monitoring different activities
- Capacity to work in team/high level of motivation, responsibility and dedicated to the tasks/ capacity to communicate with others and motivate then/ willing to new ideas,
- Be humble with the community, colleagues and other people that will be in contact with The organization
- Be ethical in your work. Be dynamic, innovative and creative
- Be focused and oriented to the outcomes,
- Capacity to work under pressure and ability to work when needed
- Strong written abilities in Arabic and English language is required and oral communication needed for previous languages and Kurdish.
- Have knowledge in computing (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email, Autocad, GIS, Internet and other software’s)
Program Planning and Implementation
- With supports from C& R Manager and WASH Specialist/Advisor, develop, implement and monitor monthly activity plans to achieve expected results. This includes planning of activities, budgets and procurement.
- Ensure that all planned activities are implemented on time, to quality measures and within budget as per the monthly plan (Direct implementation or via partners). Where challenges arise, ensure that these are flagged early, communicated to the C&R Manager and WASH Specialist/Advisor, and addressed in an appropriate and timely way.
- Control Monitor the quality of WASH works by reviewing all BOQs, Technical Specifications, drawings and studies prepared by Engineering staff and site work visit to monitor the quality of implementation works. Ensure compliance to donor regulations, internal and international standards.
- Technically lead program activities especially training and ensure that they are being implemented within the organization and international quality standards to have integrated outcomes.
- Coordinate across different sector’s program activities to ensure that they are synchronized in a logical order.
- Lead the preparation of all procurement and administrative documents required for program implementation.
- Assist technically the WASH Specialist/Advisor, towards adapting all WASH activities including training, to specific local context both at community and school levels; including identification of key hygiene promotion activities as per the context.
- Coordinate rehabilitation works in health facilities, schools, TLSs, CFSs and communities including design and supervision of work contracts ensuring that they are completed in time and within budget.
- Work with other team members of the organization (WASH and non-WASH) working in the same communities/ camps, to ensure the integration and complementarity of the different sector of the intervention.
- Technically support the engineers to supervise contractors to ensure work is completed as per the specification, safety standards and THE ORGINZATION construction policy, is within budget and is signed off by the appropriate authority in timely manner.
- Regular field visits to the operational sites at least 25%-30% of the working hours for the close supervision of the ongoing operation in the field and to make sure that implementation is in line with THE ORGINZATION`s policies, roles and regulations.
- Contribute in strengthening coordination and integration among Health and Nutrition, Education, CP, FSL, Shelter /Infra programmes and develop ideas for integration of hygiene promotion activities with health and nutrition interventions including adopting learning from previous WASH responses/hygiene promotion activities.
Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure that all program data is properly and regularly collected by field staff, check data and ensure that it is logically presented to the C&R Manager and/or WASH Specialist/Advisor.
- Contribute to the preparation of internal and external reports.
- Lead on and complete bi-weekly sitrep reports and data to feed into the monthly MEAL reports (OT & IPTT).
- Participate in team reviews of results and program progress.
- Undertake and lead rapid assessments in emergencies and standard surveys and generate quality assessment and survey reports
- Assist and support in reviewing quality benchmark and reports
- Support field teams and partners to carry out regular monitoring to measure and report on achievement and progress towards project objectives and results.
- Carry out field monitoring visits to document observations and experiences and share them with C&R Manager and WASH Specialist/Advisor, contribute to internal and external reporting including sitreps and other MEAL related activities.
- Work with MEAL team to ensure that WASH field staff have capacity and supported to carry out the tasks. With support from the MEAL team put in place a MEAL plan to ensure links to reporting requirements, and capacity build WASH field staff in carrying out the work.
- Ensure the WASH programme mapping plan updated as needed according the new awards and invalid awards.
- With support from the Accountability lead ensure accountability mechanism in place to collect beneficiaries’ feedback regularly, and ensuring that feedback from children and their families is considered in project design.
- Work with the WASH Specialist and Technical Advisor to define quality benchmarks and integrate this in monitoring and evaluation.
Representation and Advocacy
- Represent The organization and the program with government and non-governmental agencies to explain the program and secure their support and follow up with them on progress.
- Actively participate and play a leadership role in the office Coordination Team bringing key issues, proposing solutions and collaborating with other teams to build synergies and efficiencies.
- Support our advocacy, media and communication focal management in documentation best practices and lessons learned in the course of the programme implementation.
- Monitor the capacity building and community mobilization activities, advocacy sessions for quality assurance and prepare review reports with recommendations for continuous quality improvement in collaboration with MEAL team
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Actively participate in the Country Office’s emergency preparedness and planning processes as requested.
- In case of emergency, be prepared to contribute to the delivery of an appropriate and timely response.
- Deliver results in line with the current proposals and The organization’s strategy
- Comply with The organization policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Perform such other responsibilities as agreed with line management
Staff supervision and Capacity Building/mentorship
- Supervise and mentor direct reports ensuring that they are empowered to achieve their performance objectives and program results
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports and support them to set performance objectives
- Build capacity of direct reports in technical and administrative areas
- Identify any staffing issues (day-to-day management and/or technical issues) and coordinate closely with the C&R Manager to resolve them.
- Support WASH specialist on build the capacity of the WASH staff through different types of trainings for WASH/Managerial aspects. Where and when required, review proposal, outputs and indicators, budgets and BvAs with the WASH team to ensure timely delivery of programmes
- Identify capacity gaps and opportunities for WASH staff according their regular performance evaluation and support as per the resources available.
FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- Promote children’s rights by contributing to their well-being and protection in times of emergencies, guided by humanitarian principles and code of conduct.
- During emergencies you should act to facilitate the organization emergency response process by prioritizing all actions under your responsibility in the areas of finance, logistics, programs and services.
- Be prepared to support the organization interventions in response to emergencies and can move anywhere in the country
- Ensure program staff are providing all beneficiaries with ongoing and age-appropriate oral or written information in relevant languages about the Child Safegaurding Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that children’s activities are safe for children and that all steps are taken to ensure their meaningful and safe participation.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.