JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5829
Job Title: data clerk (mobile)
Application deadline: 16.10.2021
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
Part 1: Essential Criteria:
- a) Education:
- b) Technical Institute: Computer Science / IT engineering or any other university degree along with 1-2 years of experience in relevant fields.
- c) Work Experience:
Minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant field.
Basic working knowledge of English and fluency in writing, reading, speaking and listening local language.
- d) Skills and Competencies:
Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in MS Excel and MS Access desirable
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative and to be flexible depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
Willing to travel to the field sites.
Experience of working in medical reporting will be an added.
Part 2: Desirable Criteria:
Working experience with International NGOs or similar set-up.
Experience of working in medical reporting or will be an added.
– The Organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
– The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
- Receive the patients and organize the queue.
- Collect and capture patient demographic information, enter this information into GM Access database.
- Arrange GM Card for the new patients and give them a unique serial number.
- Ensure the accuracy and validity of entered data.
- Submit weekly reports timely.
- Ensure keep the MMU laptop functionality and viruses clearance.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.