JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 5923
Job Title: LEARN Consortium MEAL Manager
Application deadline: 28.10.2021
Duty Station: Amuda
At least a Bachelor degree of social science, engineering, political science, statistics or related fields.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in conducting monitoring activities in NES including survey design, quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting.
– Sound knowledge of accountability to affected populations frameworks and CHS standards.
– Experience of implementation compliance response mechanism system.
– Experience of working in at least two of the following sectors: Health, SHELTER, WASH, Protection, Cash Assistant and Economic Recovery and Market System.
– Willingness and ability to work efficiently with a wide diverse group of national and international staff.
– Familiarity with the governorate and communities, and ability to travel between Al Hassakeh, Der-Er-Zor, Aleppo and Raqqa.
– Trained in data management and with at least one year experience on working with Excel managing database .
– Familiarity with project management Cycle and MEAL frameworks.
– Ability to work with simultaneously with multiple tasks with right deadlines.
– Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to facilitate training and develop short training capsules on MEAL topics.
– Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish, Good oral and written English is mandatory.
– computer skills in Micro Soft office and digital data collection of software is essential.
– Previous experience with USAID/OFDA/BHA projects is preferred not mandatory.
Training and technical support
– Support partners’ MEAL and program teams in improving data management systems upon support request.
– Provide technical M&E trainings on emerging needs at partners’ organizations.
– Participate in designing spot visit checklists and guidelines that support the MEAL plans and activities under LEARN consortium.
– Develop training materials for MEAL checklists and guidelines
– Document partner’s feedback and recommendations of improvement of current MEAL procedures.
Monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
– Monitor the tools and methods used for monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of different project activities, and address any inconsistencies that need harmonization with support of CMU Deputy MEAL Specialist.
– Conduct regular field visits to MEAL activities and share remarks and recommendations with relevant focal points.
– In collaboration with the Deputy MEAL Specialist, monitor the indicator reporting methodologies undertaken by different implementing partners and share it with MEAL team at the consortium.
– Support Data Quality Assessment that take place at each implementing organization in LEARN consortium, through field monitoring visits and training on the tool when needed.
– Field visits to some data collection activities such as KAP surveys, PDMs, and any other assessments conducted under LEARN consortium, as agreed with line manager.
Institutional Knowledge Building:
– Support MEAL team for institutional knowledge building and improvement of MEAL methods and techniques.
Accountability & Learning
– Design and manage a tracking tool for FCRM systems used by consortium partners, that allows the Consortium management Unit to report FCRM findings combined in one report.
– Monthly update for the FCRM tracker and reach-out to MEAL focal point for any clarification or recommendations.
– Periodical evidence-based status reports that cover any updates, challenges, and recommendations on accountability mechanisms implemented under LEARN.
– Undertake field spot checks assessing the effectiveness of accountability mechanisms implemented under LEARN.
– Actively participate and conduct training for MEAL and non-MEAL staff of partners on FCRM, need based and supporting the partners’ MEAL focal points
– Ensure FCRM mechanisms are inclusive and follow up on its effectiveness over the award period.
– Collaborate with CMU Protection Manager for joint visits to ensure partner’s accountability to affected population plans are in line with LEARN AAP (Accountability to Affected Population) Plan
Reporting / communication / representation
– Take part in quarterly MEAL cross-partner meetings’ preparation, coordination, and sharing of action points/MoM with MEAL focal points.
– Share with the MEAL specialist any information on the security context and any event which may have consequences on consortium activities and team security and safety.
– Liaise with Deputy MEAL Specialist for ensuring quality inputs into indicator tracking table
– Upon request, develop case studies and success stories.
– Participate in consortium meetings and workshops.
– Follow and abide by the team and personal security protocols and report on any incidences, as appropriate.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.