JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6000
Job Title: Livelihoods Program Officer
Application deadline: 23.11.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
- The Livelihoods Program Officer supports the management staff to track day-to-day activities of the Livelihoods program.
- Feeding into the information sharing mechanism in the field, providing with data and field updates to the Livelihoods Program Manager.
- Respect the security guidelines.
- Supervising the process of collecting and updating data from municipalities periodically.
- Follow up on adherence to basic protection standards during activities.
- Conduct other activities as requested by line manager.
- Conduct need assessments to identify needs in the operation area.
- Communicate the planning and execution of assessments with community representatives and municipalities.
- Work closely with the Livelihoods PM/ TL to identify emerging needs of the communities and prepare response plans.
- Lead weekly and monthly planning of livelihoods program.
- Effectively supervise the team of Program assistants to complete program implementation with a high quality and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all partners and municipalities understand the terms of the contracts/MOUs.
- Coordinate with local authorities including, but not limited to Local Councils and the HAO, in relation to ongoing livelihoods projects;
- Make sure that the activities are executed according to the plan and strategy, following CvT’ rules and policies.
- Check quality and correctness of information provided by Livelihoods assistants
- Provide to finance the requested documentations and coordinates the payments including the WMR and MMR
- Coordinate closely with logs/ procurement team to ensure all the procurement process and stock management going smoothly including evaluation committees, PRs, FWAs, POs, stock releases, Wishlist …etc.
- Work closely with M&E team to ensure provision of the required information and request all the needed support in advance.
- Draft all the relevant contribution agreements and contracts
- Ensures that project documentation is filled out properly.
- Monitors the work of the Livelihoods teams and follows up the contractual commitments plan (field visits to teams’ locations).
- Support municipalities, and CvT staff to solve any problems, challenges, or delays in programming.
- Makes sure that funds transferred to the field are paid in time according to CvT’ policies.
- Inform management staff of any opportunities, challenges or changes to the programming environment.
- Coordinate activities with other Livelihoods stakeholders (INGO, LNGO) and/or municipalities (if applicable).
Reporting and archiving:
- Daily and weekly reporting on livelihoods activities.
- Draft Donors monthly report and share it with the LM to review
- Draft the 4Ws and 5Ws and share it with LM
- Collect and report any new security information, incidents or any change of the context to the line manager.
- Report challenges, successes, relevant issues to the LM.
- Ensure project documentation is archived properly and in timely manner
- Update the livelihoods folder on CvT platforms on a weekly basis
- Update all livelihoods trackers in weekly basis
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.