JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6085
Job Title: Purchase Officer
Application deadline: 05.12.2021
Duty Station: Raqqa
- Rigorous, Organized, Trustful.
- At least 6 months of experience in Logistics with INGO
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Good computing skills (outlook, excel, word)
- Good level in spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish is an asset
The Purchase officer carries out the purchases for the programs and logistics for his/her assigned base.
He/she is one of the guarantors for implementing and respecting Solidarités International purchase procedures.
He/she is responsible for filing and archiving logistics documents linked to purchases.
List of main tasks:
Knowledge and monitoring of the market:
- Take part in the analysis of the local purchasing environment
- Assess the market to target specialist suppliers
- Manage the pool of suppliers
Implementation of purchasing process:
- Receive and process requests for quotes and IOFs after verification and approval by his/her line manager
- Implement purchases while respecting the rules and approval procedures established by donors and Solidarités International
- Liaise with the relevant staffs to carry out the quality checks when it’s required
- Ensure that products purchased correspond to the requirements of the requester’s requirements in terms of quantity and quality
- Ensure that the format of, and information on quotes and invoices comply with regulations
- Translate the quotations received by suppliers in Arabic to English
- Prepare and edit Payment Files before submission to Finance
- Ensure compliance with administrative procedures for the management of advances and payment of suppliers
- Establish and archive purchasing files both electronic and hard copies in accordance with the rules of Solidarités International and its donors
- Monitor the requests in the procurement software (LINK)
- Ensure the compilation and update of SI’s lists of suppliers and price lists
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.