JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6120
Job Title: Information Management Officer مسؤول برنامج إدارة المعلومات
Application deadline: 12 – كانون الاول – 2021
Duty Station: NES ( Raqqa- Tabqa- Manbij – Kobani – Deor Azzor )
– Diploma (Bachelor or Master) in IT, Software engineering, information systems, electrical or electronic engineering or computer science
– +3 years of experience in information management.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in the NGO sector.
– Ability to use MS Office programs, specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word
– Fluency in Arabic and English is essential
– Willingness to be flexible and work long hours when required;
– Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work effectively under pressure.
– Willingness to learn and to take on extra duties as required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Previous experience Data collection tools as KOBO, IFormbuilder DDG, ODK.
– IT experience.
– Experience applying remote management techniques
Information management officer will work under supervision of information management manager and will responsible for, but are not limited to :
– Managing information relating to all Concern projects in Syria, and supporting information management needs in Syria as required, including the establishment and maintenance of an easy to use database, and automated analysis systems
– Developing high quality assessment, monitoring, evaluation and program implementation tools prioritizing functionality for program implementation teams in Syria using iFormbuilder and Zoho reports as required
– Communicating on a daily basis with programme teams using information management tools
– Keeping track of the monitoring, information management and assessment needs of Syria programs, ensuring data collected is comprehensive and relevant
– Ensuring cleaning and analysis of all data received regarding Syria programs, continuously strengthening an understanding of the programme use of data
– Continuous improvement of technological use in programme implementation designed to improve quality of programmes.
– Liaise and coordinate with Information Management staff involved in the implementation of projects, including supporting Concern’s partner organisations to strengthen their information management capacity.
– Develop and update a comprehensive archive of cleaned databases, distribution records, analysis methodologies and lessons learned.
– Train data collection teams on technical and conceptual issues to ensure the data is collected correctly, of high quality and representative of what it was intended to measure.
– To support all departments and the field team on data management and collection as required, and support other departments improve their basic excel skills and capacity to use data/ information collected.
– To work as part of a team; providing support where necessary in other administrative or MEAL tasks
Team Management and capacity building
– Managing and supervising IM Assistants to ensure IM activities are well planned, prioritized, carried out to a high standard, in a timely manner and monitored in efficient and effective ways, with due consideration to gender, disability and other protection issues.
– Carrying out Performance Development Reviews (PDR’s) with IM assistants
Advertiser: غير معلن
To apply: Please fill out the application form through the flowing link: https://forms.gle/BNC4zpt2GhhHVHRV6
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
للتقديم يرجى ملء البيانات على الرابط التالي: https://forms.gle/BNC4zpt2GhhHVHRV6
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.