إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6192
المسمى الوظيفي: Security & Access Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 30.12.2021
مقر العمل: Shadaddi and Raqqa based (2 positions)
The post holder should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Minimum high school degree (Diploma degree preferred).
- Experience as Access & Security Coordinator or similar experience with NGO, private sector, government, etc.
- Ability to advise and support field staff in a consultative manner
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Fluency in Kurdish and Arabic, with basic English.
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Basic web-based mapping knowledge.
- Cleared to work for Mine Action NGO by NES-MAC.
- Ensure familiarity with and adhere to all MAG policies and procedures.
- Undertake the role in a manner appropriate to the cultural context and within the local legal framework.
The Access & Security Officer is responsible to provide day-to-day support for the security operations in the base and guest house; ensuring that MAG premises, staff, visitors and equipment are safe and secure.
The Security & Access Officer will report to the Country Security Manager.
- Develop and maintain schedule of watchmen at the base.
- Ensure the effective supervision of Watchmen in the base.
- Under guidance of the Country Security Manager (CSM), implement MAG safety and security policies and guidelines in NE Syria.
- Conduct regular assessments of the premises (Gueshouses, Base of operations and deployment areas) and ensure that the mitigation measures are implemented.
- Support CSM in conducting assessments on the safety and security of the current areas and new project location.
- Monitor situation in the project area and report changes in access situation to CSM.
- Conduct induction training to newly recruited Watchmen.
- Conduct mandatory trainings for the Watchmen (First Aid Training, health and safety, etc.).
- Conduct security induction to newcomers/visitors on security of the base, in absence of the Country Security Manager.
- Proactively contact members of the information network to collect information on security in order to provide advice on day to day security issues.
- Immediately report all breaches of safety and security procedures and all threats to MAG staff, activities, or assets.
- Immediately report any security and safety incidents to the Country Security Manager.
- Document & report all incidents taken place in the premise related to the staff, assets, vechicle, movement and other programme related incidents.
- Ensure that the communications and tracking equipments are in good condition. In liaison with the Base manager, ensure these devices are always charged and work properly.
- Prepare weekly report on safety and security updates for submission to CSM.
- Analyse local security dynamics and support Attend coordination meetings as requested by the CSM.
- Develop and implement Hibernation, Relocation and Evacuation Plans.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the CSM.
- Work in compliance with/ uphold MAG’s Safeguarding framework – Policy on Personal Conduct, Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy, Dignity at Work Policy, Reporting Malpractice (Whistleblowing) Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy and Policy on Modern Slavery
- Demonstrate an open and transparent way of working that facilitates a strong safeguarding culture.
- Understand the basic principles of identifying and reporting safeguarding incidents.
- Work within the framework of MAG’s core values.
- Represent MAG with integrity and professionalism.
- Participate in meetings where relevant as directed by Management.
- Apply learning from appropriate training and development programmes.
- Perform other duties as requested and assigned by the CSM.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.