JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6206
Job Title: CCCM Complaints/Feedbacks Mechanism (CFM) Officer
Application deadline: Sunday, 28/12/2021
Duty Station: Serekaniye Camp
o At least 1–2-year experience in an NGO working on accountability/monitoring & evaluation.
o University degree (i.e. at least Bachelor level) with a major in social science, communication, law or similar;
o Up to 1-year experience managing a team;
o Good skills on Microsoft Office suite (i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint), designing data entry tools (i.e. excels form, Kobo collect toolbox), data analysis and reporting skills;
o Full professional proficiency in Arabic and English (i.e. speaking and writing);
o Ability to write reports, minutes, factsheets and questionnaires in English and Arabic;
o Excellent time management skills;
o Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
o Ability to work independently;
o Strong attention to details;
o Does not reside in the camp.
o Training certificate/track record in the provision of trainings;
o Translation skills (from Arabic to English and vice-versa);
o Experience and proficiency in Kobo data collection tool, both drafting and coding a questionnaire as well as analyse the data.
- Establish/promote CCCM complaints feedback mechanism in the camp and ensure two-way communication
o Ensure the effective functioning the CCCM CFM and that camp residents/partners complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs are adequately captured, analysed, addressed and responded to in a timely manner and utilized by the program and coordination teams
o Treat urgent and/or sensitive complaints with the immediate attention they require, and ensure a fast resolution;
o Receive and consolidate complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs in the CFM database and classify level of complaints/feedbacks/request to define the course of action and its implementation timeline;
o Maintain confidential and detailed records of all complaints in the CFM database and other electronic and hard copy filing systems, as appropriate;
o Determine and regularly assess appropriate channels to raise complaints/feedbacks/request in information in the camp-specific context through community consultation (i.e. FGDs, listening groups, KII…)
o Supervise awareness campaigns on the existence of the CCCM CFM unit and its mandate by developing IEC material
o Build capacity and understanding among ACTED CCCM team and actors active in the camp on the roles & responsibilities so the CCCM CFM;
o Maintain records of CFM awareness raising and promotion activities (including approximate numbers of participants) and submit to CCCM PM as required;
o Ensure accurate registration and timely follow-up of complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs from camp residents and active actors in the camp;
o Produce a monthly analytic CFM report for ACTED staff, following ACTED template;
o Adapt and improve the CFM based on monitoring of its effectiveness;
o Establish and maintain an effective referral mechanism with partners;
o Ensure and develop relevant data protection mechanisms.
- Ensure protection mainstreaming through the CFM activities
o Support and consider gender, protection, and GBV concerns in all aspects of activities;
o Adhere and Promote to Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse principles and guidelines (for site residents, ACTED staff, partner agencies)
o Support and promote participation of women, youth, and marginalised groups
o Refer immediately protection cases identified to ACTED Protection Officer for referral to protection actors.
o Participation in recruitment of new staff, under guidance of the Camp Manager/Sr/ CFIM O;
o Day to day supervision and management of CCCM CFM assistants and daily workers if any (i.e. attendance sheet signature, follow-up with finance…)
o Commitment to continuous learning through trainings and timely identification of capacity-building needs and opportunities, in coordination with the Camp Manager / HR department.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- # of functional Complaints and Feedbacks Mechanism in the camp;
- # of request for inputs answered within 2 days;
- # of referral mechanisms established;
# of complaints closed within 15 days.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
1. Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
2. Important Notes:
- ACTED is committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse in the framework of its programs in Syria. The successful candidate will be required to adhere to ACTED Code of conduct and ACTED Global Policies especially regarding the protection of children and the protection against sexual exploitation and abuse. A rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken, and information will be requested from previous employers about any disciplinary action of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment. By applying, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
- ACTED is committed to gender equity and to have a balanced and diverse workforce. ACTED strongly encourages qualified women, persons with disabilities and persons from under-represented groups to apply to the position.
- ACTED offers a variety of arrangements that enable women to excel in their careers, including flexible working hours for work-life balance, maternity leave, and career coaching.
- ACTED never uses external recruitment agencies and recruitment is always free of charge.
- The necessity of ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity, with proper attention to promoting diversity, is the most important concern in the recruitment and employment of staff at ACTED.
- Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision, or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided.
Closing date: Sunday, 28/12/2021