JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6229
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer مسؤول موارد بشرية و إدارية
Application deadline: الموعد النهائي لاستلام الطلبات : 30 – كانون الاول – 2021
Duty Station: Manbij
- At least 2 year work experience in HR or Admin field.
- Good command of English language oral and written;
- Computer skills MS Office pack; Word, Excel and power point is essential.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector is desirable
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Attention to detail and excellent in numeracy;
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality;
- Ability to work within deadlines, prioritizing competing demands;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and proactively provide support;
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Manage all documentation related to the administration of staff contracts, benefits and maintain adequate records of all correspondence.
- Maintain a staff database and monitor expiry dates of all staff contracts with monthly updates to the HR Coordinator
- Monitor staff absence and leave while ensuring all appropriate documentation is updated and filed correctly.
- Manage the recruitment process for all roles in your base location. Insure all roles are being advertising both online, internally and in any other relevant locations.
- Invite all candidates to technical test and interview in a timely manner.
- Participate in interviews and prepare interview reports for all recruitment.
- Ensure reference checks are carried out before offer letters are issues.
- Ensure timely submission of recruitment information to the HR and Admin Coordinator
- Manages and prepares data for monthly, weekly and ad hoc reports to the HR coordinator.
- Regularly updates staff on benefits and answers any questions they might have
- Ensure the implementation of identified staff training and development activities.
- Manages the process of employees induction and ensure that all employees are thoroughly orientated on Organization
- Manage the process of staff performance development reviews and insure all staff have an up to date PDR from February 2020.
- Update Organigram on a monthly bases.
- Give feedback on ways that current processes could be improved.
- Manage the medical claims process and insure they are submitted in a timely manner to Duhok office.
- Insure all staff are trained on Code of Conduct and Associated Policies.
- Hold training on Syria Staff Manual so all staff know their entitlements.
- Ensure all leavers have an exit interview and feedback is given to relevant parties.
- Line manage and train current HR staff.
- Support the district manager with any ad hoc HR related requests.
- Coordinate office services – electricity, water, cleaning, etc – to provide staff with the best possible work environment.
- Ensure contact sheet is updated on a monthly bases.
- Maintain a comprehensive confidential data base/filing system for all employees. Regularly update shared point.
- Where necessary provide support for visitors in the areas of accommodation, transport and per diems.
- Maintain all premises rental agreements and be responsible of preparing payments and contractual documents on time. Liaise and Report any property maintenance issues to the landlord
- Ensure that all utility bills are processed and paid in a timely manner (electricity, water, telephone and internet).
- Review and submit the monthly recharge phone credit sheet each month.
- Maintain the office and equipment to ensure they are functional and meeting health and safety standards.
- Be responsible for the preparation of supply requests for office/ guesthouses equipment and supplies as and when required.
- Undertake other appropriate tasks that support the work of Organization in Syria as requested.
Advertiser: غير معلن
To apply: Please fill out the application form through the flowing link: https://forms.gle/nhjCdsvAP8oWXJDv8
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.