JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6231
Job Title: PROJECT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT (L-6)
Application deadline: 01.01.2022
Duty Station: Hassakeh
- Desirable: Univercity degree
- Desirable: 2 years previous experience in similar jobs with our organization or any aother humanitarian aid NGO.
- Essential: Mission language (English) and local language (Arabic, Kurdish)
PROJECT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT (L-6)
Job Family: Operations
Job Purpose: Provide support to the Project Coordinator in the administrative part of coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, providing translations and interpreting in order to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Monitor and report on key issues (security, risk, etc.) to the Project Coordinator and provide support in analyzing contextual information, through a sound knowledge of counterparts, in different administrations in order to improve decision-making processes.
- File and update field contacts and correspondence (with other NGOs, local authorities, media, etc) in order to ensure information sources accuracy and its availability on regular basis.
- Assist the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows
- Assist the Project Coordinator in Internal and External Communication sessions and events about the organization (for National staff, the Ministry of Health staff, as well as local authorities) in order to improve awareness and public opinion adhesion.
- Ensures the continuity of relations with local actors and keeps updated the list of contacts.
- Organize advocacy contacts and appointments for the Project Coordinator with local authorities and partners to ensure the continuity of relations with local actors and involved counterparts.
- Execute clerk-related activities as well as prepare and conduct briefings on the project context to new employees in order to facilitate their integration onboard and within the project environment.
- Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed
- Assist PC and MTL in representing the organization in a highly sensitive working environment
- Assist other members of the team in continuous access negotiations and context analysis, monitoring the organizations working space
- Assist PC in maintaining logbooks and other project-level monitoring tools
- Engage in routine debriefings with other members of project team on challenges/successes in the intervention
- During all meetings, interactions with patients and interactions with host population, monitor levels of acceptance, assisting PC to understand the organizations working space and relationship to population
- Maintain strict confidentiality with regard to all discussions and meetings that take place between the organization, other actors at project level, and the host population, remembering that all information must remain internal to the organization
- Act as a core component the project’s institutional memory, tracking history of decisions and briefing new members of the team
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Important to follow, otherwise applications will not be considered!
· Applicants must send their CV and cover letter ONLY IN ENGLISH and Education Certificates to the email (email@example.com ) no later than 1st January 2022 05:00 pm.
· Applications must clearly state “Project Coordinator Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
· Applicants must clearly state their experiences in Month/Year basis in their CVs.
· Please send the application once only.
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This INGO does not charge a fee for any applications received