إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6239
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 03.01.2022
مقر العمل: Al-Hasakah
- Diploma degree in administration and/or equivalent qualification or equivalent 2 years of experience.
- EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least 1 year of prior professional experience in a similar post, extensive experience with administration, procurement, or logistical service.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Proved experience in the Humanitarian Aid System is desirable.
- Experience working in Syria and knowledge of USAID procedure and guidelines (advantage)
- Ability to speak and write effectively in English and Arabic and good in Kurdish.
- Ability to meet deadline and work commitment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to stays composed and positive even in difficult moments, handles tense situations with diplomacy and tact, and has a consistent behavior towards others
- Candidates will be required to provide educational certification.
- Candidates from the local area are encouraged to apply
Under the guidance of the logistics officer, the logistics assistant at Hassakah will be responsible for all Logistics and Procurement, vehicle fleet, Asset and Warehouse Management for the BHA project and mainly responsible for fleet Management at Hassakah. • The role reports to: Logistics officer – Hassaka
- Staff reporting to this post: Cleaners at Hassakah Guest House & Office
From time-to-time or in the event or emergency, the team member will be expected to work more than regular working hour or perform task outside the role profile after line managers approval.
- KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABLITY
- Assist Logistic/Procurement Officer with local procurements by collecting purchase Requisition from various departments for good as service and arrange for their procurement making sure that Blumont’s interest is well regarded.
- Check purchased items to fully match the required specifications and prepare documentations for acknowledging receipt by end users.
- Prepare the payments for daily labors and documents for payments as per check list, prepare all payments and Accruals for all activities, Follow up with the invoices and other support documents of companies.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance log sheet for all vehicles, make sure that vehicle registration is up to date, only authorized personal is driving Blumont’s Vehicles, staff who are driving vehicles are having up to date driving license, and in case of any accident report will be prepared, if possible, police report is prepared too.
- Oversee the operations of the power generators, make sure that enough stock of diesel, lubricant and filters are available all times that ensure the smooth operations of the generators. Prepare monthly reports on fuel consumption by generators
- Provide support in preparing daily movement plan and arrange local transportation of the team members.
- Monthly update PR tracker for micro purchases.
- Daily follow up with the Hassakah Guest House to make sure enough stock of items is stored and all needed items are there to be used by traveler’s with prepare the necessary documentations.
III. ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as backup for administrative officer when she/he is away from office and give all logistics support required for Newroz camp whenever needed.
- Perform any other related duties as reasonably requested by line manager
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.