JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6249
Job Title: ERL Assistant
Application deadline: 01.10.2022
Duty Station: Raqqa
- University degree in Economics, Administration, Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences or another relevant domain.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities, training courses organization
- Excellent interpersonal and nonviolent communication skills
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic written and spoken English skills are essential
- Former NGO work experience is highly desired
Supervision and support to VTC
- Ensure the target group for vocational trainings and other livelihoods activities are registered, verified to comply with selection criteria ad evaluation;
- Effective participation in the implementation of trainees needs assessments.
- Support in the start-up of new vocational training courses; and other small business management training courses,
- Supervise the day to day activities in vocational training centers in coordination with the ERL Facilitators, ensuring compliance with the VTC’s work-plan and rules;
- Effective participation in the selection of Vocational Training trainers with the supervision of the ERL Officer;
- Timely report issues (if any) related to vocational train ng center Supervision of apprenticeships small business grants activities
- identify small to medium business to be involved in apprenticeship scheme, in accordance to the agreed selection criteria;
- Perform detailed assessment to the identified small to medium businesses;
- Supervise and follow up the apprenticeships through weekly visits to the different businesses involved in the initiative;
- Regular follow up of apprenticeships participants through bi-weekly/monthly meeting;
- In close coordination with the ERL Officer and Manager deliver small business management trainings and/or other business and coaching sessions/trainings to the VTC’s attendees, when required,
- Supervise the component of small business grants including; dissemination of business forms, prepare and participate in the evaluation committee meetings and other affiliated activities, • Supervise the Follow-Up process with the grantees on monthly basis as per the instruction of the ERL Officer and Manager
- Supervise and suggest coaching sessions/trainings based on the needs arisen by the grantees.
Reporting, quality control and monitoring and accountability
- Prepare reports according to agreed timelines on activities undertaken in the VTC
including; challenges encountered and best practice methods;
- Monitor the attendance of the VTC’s attendees in systematic way, as well as prepare and
follow up the attendance sheets, payment sheets, payme1t requests accordingly,
- Support MEAL team, in developing and implementing M&E tools and data collection methods, which contribute to continual learning and program quality, and prepare case studies.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– We adopt the principle of equal opportunities.
– Women are encouraged to submit
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.