JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6266
Job Title: Finance Assistant – Raqqa
Application deadline: 16.01.2022
Duty Station: Raqqa
- Minimum of two years’ experience in finance.
- Finance qualification required, individuals with practical experience will be considered
- A desire to learn and work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team
- A strong sense of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Agresso Finance System desirable
- Good communication (written and spoken) in English & Arabic, Kurdish is an added value.
- Previous experience of working with Finance & Grants department of the organization
- To prepare and delivering salary payments to national staff and volunteers.
- To act as a custodian for petty cash and cash book of the office, record transactions and provide monthly reports along with petty cash replenishment requests.
- To ensure cashbooks are maintained on a daily basis and recorded in the offline spreadsheets (GLACOS)
- To assist in daily reconciliations of cash.
- To ensure that each transaction data is accurate and supporting documents related to procurement are complete and filed properly.
- To maintain and archive financial records both in hard and soft.
- To ensure physical security of cash and financial records.
- To support the programme staff with cash flow forecasting and the management of petty cash.
- To provide support in facilitating internal and external audits
- Any other task assigned by line manager
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We follow an extensive background and reference checks for candidates, so we request you to provide accurate information in your CV (i.e. specific dates for your experience and academic certificates etc.). Any discrepancies in information provided in your CV and application will lead to cancelation of your candidacy at any stage of the process even after employment.
Please mention your English and Computer skills clearly in your application
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
INGO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
The application period closes on 16-01-2022
Applicants may submit their CVs with their cover letter, address; telephone number and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org