JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6294
Job Title: Hub MEAL Manager NES
Application deadline: 25.01.2022
Duty Station: Al-Hassakeh governorate, with frequent travels into Raqqa and Der Ez Zor governorates
Education and experience:
- A college certificate in a related field:
- Social sciences, statistics, education, etc.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience preferable in NGOs/INGOs (at least two years of working experience with NGOs and out of which at least one year in MEAL)
Professional Competencies Required:
- Good knowledge in emergency and development contexts in terms of implementing monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning activities at the field level.
- Demonstrated experience in terms of implementing monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL) activities at field level with an INGO.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite and PDF suites.
- Strong analytical knowledge, attention to detail, good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of data collection software, Excel, of MS office (word/PPT) is mandatory
- Knowledge on the inclusion of persons with disability, protection, gender aspects is highly desirable
- Ability to work as a team member, ability to travel, understanding of humanitarian principles in everyday work.
- Knowledge on gender aspects is a plus
- Ability to work as a team member
- Proficient knowledge of Arabic, Good knowledge of English is mandatory.
The organization will offer the successful applicant a contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
And be willing and able to work in Al-Hassakeh Government with frequent travels in North East of Syria.
Salary and conditions will be according to the salary grid. Minimum 1487 USD/month + (allowances).
Developing and implementing the MEAL activities within the NES – MEAL framework
- Accountable to implement MEAL framework in line with PME policy in NES organization programming, ensure program staff is familiar with the PME policy.
- Design for each activity the MEAL protocols (baseline, post-distribution surveys, KAP surveys, etc.) and within the organization MEAL framework
- Responsible to support consortium (i.e. SRC) MEAL framework in the field and coordinating with the consortium members at the field level.
- Actively participates in project kick-off and review meetings to assess project needs for IM & MEAL
- Contribute to proposal writing, MEAL budgeting, report writing, and evaluations when called on.
Accountability and Information Management
- Ensure respect of accountability mechanism towards beneficiaries, the organization, and financial partners for all programs of the NES Hub
- Oversees the implementation and the follow-up of the feedback and complaint mechanism (FCM) system
- Responsible for the smooth working and updates of the IM system on the mission.
- Accountable for smooth data flow in respect of data cycle validation, and address any delay, unreconciled, or missing data.
- Responsible for archiving of MEAL /IM officer documents in coordination with Erbil office.
- Accountable for technical compliance of protocols and MEAL activities to MEAL coordinator
- Line-manages the MEAL and IT team members with regular field visits to all 3 bases in Hassake, Raqqa, and Der Ezzor (MEAL officer, MEAL agents, IM officers).
- Sets individual objectives, evaluates individual performance,
- Organizes and leads regular team meetings at the field or technical level
- Ensures strict application and respect of the program’s Internal Regulations by the project team.
- Recruit team and advice on the optimal project HR set up, compliant with the organization’s organizational change process, by the end of the inception phase.
- Support and coach staff, both on team management, project management, and on inclusion and livelihood frameworks
- Attend project review meetings, team meetings, and all other internal communication tools to diffuse and analyses challenges and achievements
- Promote positive team dynamics and provide conflict resolution (personal and professional) within your team, informing the Field Coordinator of any major conflict;
- Propose relevant adaptations to the organizational chart of your team and contribution to its implementation (job descriptions, recruitment interviews, etc.), in collaboration with the Program Coordinator and the HR department;
- Organize capacity building initiatives internally and externally when possible
- Lead in documenting and diffusing learning outputs
- Drives IM & MEAL team work plans and updates according to context and strategy per Program Coordinator and MEAL coordination guidance.
- Translate documents related to your work and as requested by your Line Manager.
- Present the organization in external forums as and when called on.
- Provide any additional support upon request of the Line Manager.
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.