JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6395
Job Title: Hygiene Promomtion Mobilizer -DW
Application deadline: 08.02.2022
Duty Station: Deir Ezzor
University degree in biology, chemistry, or Third level education as a minimum.
At least 6 months of experience in hygiene promotion and health awareness
Fluent in Arabic , English is an advantage.
Basic understanding of humanitarian principles.
Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a collaborative working approach.
Ability to effectively and compassionately engage with vulnerable populations.
Willingness to learn, but flexible and work long hours when required.
Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work well under pressure;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Commitment to beneficiary accountability and humanitarian ethics.
Experience in providing health messages at the community level.
- Collect assessment data at the community level using a tools for data collection .
- Be responsible for ensuring the quality of data and information collected is to the highest standard. Highlighting any discrepancies observed in the data to the MEAL team.
- Become familiar with the community in which you are working and be responsible for keeping notes during assessment or distribution. Expect to share this information when requested for verification and selection purposes.
- Become familiar with key messages around targeting criteria, humanitarian principles and the core values underpinning our organization’s work.
- Ensure maximum utilization of water and sanitation facilities.
- Organizing and distributing hygiene and other materials.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted .
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format .
the number of positions is 16
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.