JOB Vacancy Announcement #:
Job Title: Pharma Officer موظف صيدلاني
Application deadline: 15-Feb-22
Duty Station: Kasrah Office
- Pharmacy college certification
- 2 years’ experience in this field.
- Good communication skills
- Team work
- Organized and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Capacity to communicate in English and use outlook, Microsoft Office software and relevant technology.
- Previous NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations) experience.
- Knowledge of the North East Syria context.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Mange 6 pharmacists, ensure his/her staff performance is supported, conducting staff appraisals and goal setting and their review process. Recommend staff for needed training based on a training plan.
- Daily communication and interaction with his/her team and HQ project manager and other colleagues to ensure smooth implementation and reporting.
- Lead the process of medical orders for the PHCs, Prepare the medical orders and raise the purchase request to project manager in Erbil.
- Support the pharmacists in the primary health Center in preparation of and receiving from them the monthly drugs medical supplies and their monthly reports. And then report to the project manager in Erbil office.
- Receiving the needs from the pharmacies, classifying them and sharing them with the project manager in Erbil office.
- Raise relevant requests on time for the pharma work needs and follow up the delivery of the needs in the pharmacies ensuring quality products are set based on the field needs.
- Field visits to pharmacies and ensure that all requirements for good storage conditions are available inside the pharmacy and warehouse, in addition to paper documents and records.
- Working on the organization’s Logistics/pharmacy Application, following up the movement of medicine, responding to the pharmacist’s inquiries, and extracting the information required from the program.
- Participate in and provide pharmaceutical and warehouses training.
- Assist in managing the exchange of additional stock or near-finished materials between facilities – if any
- Assist with the medical purchases’ evaluation before and after recipe the shipment.
- Participating in updating the lists of suppliers and available medical materials and assisting in evaluating suppliers.
- Assisting in quality control of medicals shipment in warehouses or centers and samples check.
- Helping in preparing order requests and store releases from the warehouse or between the pharmacies.
- Ensure that there are no expired items in the pharmacy’s during the visits and Verification from the disposal procedures and the attached reports and archive them according to the policy.
- Ensure the storage capacity and readiness of the facilities before receiving shipments from the warehouse.
- Monitor the transfer of shipments from the warehouse to the centers under good conditions of transport and make sure of the inventory and of the deliveries and receipt in the specified time
- Assistance in complete or random physical inventory of pharmacies and warehouses upon request.
- Other requests from the supervisor
Advertiser: IDA Germany
No of position: 1
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.