JOB Vacancy Announcement #:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Application deadline: 19.02.2022
Duty Station: Hasaka
- University or Institute degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably with INGOs/NGOs.
- Proven sense of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills and a demonstrated ability to promote harmonious/cohesive teamwork, in a cross cultural context.
- Diplomatic and strong acumen in establishing positive working relationships with employees and all other stakeholders to maximize cooperation and productivity.
- The ability to work under pressure and with employees from all levels.
- Very strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Good command of English; written & spoken
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Officer, the Human Resources (HR) Assistant is specifically responsible for day-to-day administrative requirements and maintains the filling system, performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or HR team to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Prepare LOUs and special services agreements for Derek and Hassaka staff..
- Process non-renewal and confirmation of Employment Letters (Certificate of Work) for Derek and Hassaka staff.
- Follow up all the documents related to Derek and Hassaka staff
- Maintain and update the personnel records and filing system regularly, ensuring that information is completed in an orderly and timely manner (Regular and incentive worker employees).
- Update the leaves’ trackers for Derek and Hassaka Staff.
- Update and follow up with the Timesheet’s Trackers for Derek and Hassaka staff.
- Key focal staff for all Identity card requests for Derek and Hassaka Staff
- Scanning all Documents in Hassaka HR office.
- Other HR responsibilities as assigned by HR Officer
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Human Resources Officer
Internal contacts: All staff and departments in Hassaka And Derek Offices
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.