JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6461
Job Title: Hygiene promotion wash assistant
Application deadline: 23.02.2022
Duty Station: Manbij office and surrounding areas with travels to other locations.
- Fluent in Arabic, both written and spoken (obligatory);
- Knowledge of English will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in Community mobilization, Social management, and WASH related activities;
- Knowledge and experience in WASH related health issues, tools and processes used to mitigate them;
- Previous experience in cooperation with local governance structures is an advantage;
- Previous experience with NGO’s is obligatory.
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Good Drive, etc.);
- Excellent organization, coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills; and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively and meet deadlines;
- Reliable, committed; and able to function well independently and within a team, and adapt to flexible working hours when necessary; professional, proactive, organized and service oriented;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian population;
- A high level of professional and personal maturity together with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external partners, including I/NGOs, community representatives and civil society; candidates must be able to interact with sensitivity with all stakeholders respecting diversity and gender, and be able to sensitively and successfully integrate into a multicultural working environment with people from different nationalities and backgrounds;
- A strong commitment towards humanitarian relief and development operations; it is of utmost priority that candidates understand, respect and actively promote the spirit of the mandate and core humanitarian values, including: humanity and the humanitarian imperative, independence, impartiality, neutrality, and accountability in aid.
- Monitor and report on the Hygiene Promotion activities and ensure compliance with plans and CVT standards
- Carry out data collection as required and conducting assessments
- Conduct HP activities according to the prepared lesson plans based on monthly targets as advised by the HP WASH senior officer
- Carry out the distribution plans and delivery documentation
- Prepare and file relevant documents according to procedures.
- Assists in preparing HP materials (fliers, leaflets, posters and brochures) and other education and communication materials.
- Participating in the development and implementation of suitable tools and systems for assessment, evaluation and monitoring;
- Providing field WASH support to the WASH team, to implement efficiently WASH activities related to Communities well-being and improvement of WASH Services;
- Any other activity in accordance with required qualifications, as requested by line manager.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.