JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6476
Job Title: Senior Data & Reporting Officer
Application deadline: 21.02.2022
Duty Station: Derek
- A University degree in a relevant field (such as: statistics & data management, social science, public health, development economics, or a related subject area) – a technical degree together with additional relevant work experience may substitute for education.
- A Minimum 3 years of working experience in Information Management or related functions.
- Proficiency and experience with mobile data collection tools as well as proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical, systematic-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with good organization and planning skills
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel);
- Experience using Arc/QGIS is desired
- Experience with Mobile Data Capture (MDC) tools and implementing MDC surveys;
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
Technical Support (70%)
- Cover for the sector IM Officer (Protection, Economic Wellbeing/ERD, Education/ECD, and Health) as needed and in coordination with the Snr. MEAL Manager;
- Support the testing of Digital/Mobile Data Capture (MDC) surveys and provide feedback to the (Amman) strategy IM team;
- Support sectors with designing surveys and forwarding MDC surveys building requests to the IM strategy team;
- Supporting the testing and development of new or modified data management solutions/systems (E.g. Health Information Management System, GBVIMS, CPIMS, etc.) and provide feedback to the IM team for improvement;
- Support the Senior M&E Manager, and Senior Client Responsiveness (CR) Officer with data analysis requests;
- Provide feedback to the IM team on the development of MEAL/IM SOPs and guidelines;
- Support the program data management staff, programs’ staff and partners in the use of the new technology systems and tools;
- Adhere to the responsibilities clarified in the RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed) matrix;
Reporting and Coordination (20%)
- Systematically review datasets for deficiencies or errors based on data quality SOPs and advising on correcting any incompatibilities where possible;
- In coordination with the strategy IM team, follow-up with sector IMs to ensure timely reporting into the Syria CPs Aggregated Data Management System (ADMS);
Capacity Building (10%)
- Provide mentorship to the program and partners’ staff in relevant technical and management competencies;
- Support the IM strategy team with the organization of digital and data literacy sessions for all Organization and partner staff based on a pre-set capacity building plan;
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.