إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6488
المسمى الوظيفي: SHLS Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.02.2022
مقر العمل: الرقة
- Degree in social work, education, human rights, or related degree, desired
- At least 2 years’ experience of implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or education, in humanitarian or development settings
- Previous experience supervising and coordinating a team in a cross-cultural setting preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
- Previous experience in emergency preparedness and response preferred
- Previous experience in capacity building and mentoring of staff preferred
- Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, network-builder, able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in Arabic and very good level in English is required; Kurdish is desirable.
- Provide daily guidance on SHLS activities to the SHLS Facilitators in accordance with the standard tools and procedures.
- Ensure weekly support supervision visits for each SHLS and structured observations of SHLS and Facilitators, and document through reports.
- Ensure that records of children and Facilitator attendance are accurately recorded and reported.
- Ensure regular interaction and feedback with community and committee members.
- Ensure proper documentation of pre/post tests for Facilitators in assigned SHLS.
- Ensure regular communication with the manager/coordinator for updates on achievements and challenges
Staff Supervision & Development
- Directly supervises SHLS Facilitators.
- Maintains open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Ensure timely completion and submission of monthly timesheets, probation reviews and annual performance reviews.
- Assist with the recruitment of SHLS Facilitators in coordination with community representatives and the CP Manager.
- Ensure support and ongoing capacity building opportunities for SHLS Facilitators on technical skills.
Grant Planning & Implementation
- Supports implementation and adherence to grant work plans, spending plans and monitoring and evaluation plans.
Grant Monitoring & Reporting
- Support regular field monitoring and modifications as required.
- Provide weekly and staff activity reports
Coordination & Representation
- Actively develop and maintain effective working relationships with SHLS actors in the field, including government actors, UN agencies, international and local NGOs, and other relevant actors.
- Regularly attends coordination meetings on site.
- Contributes to the development of the CP program strategic direction for responding to children harmed and at risk of being harmed.
- Contribute to the development of proposal activities.
- Coordinate with other Organization sectors staff (e.g., WPE, Protection, Health and Livelihoods) at field level.
- Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security of field teams; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to Organization management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for Organization programs.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop Organization programs.
- All Organization staff are required to adhere to The Organization Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the Organization country employment policies
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.